Twitter: Dak goes through four reads on one play

USArmyVet

Reaction score
My point exactly....you cherry picking Dak Hater:lmao2:

Cherry pick stats? Yeah, okay. Just because you do not like the stat doesn't mean they aren't based in reality, unlike people's emotions.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Good... now you can't hide.

In what category would you like to compare 2016-2021 Dak and Carr Head to Head?

1. Personal Stats?

2. TEAM Stats?

3. Dak Hater Eye Test Cherry Picking Stats?

Well since people say wins and losses are a team stat, look at the personal stats between 2016-2021.

USArmyVet

Reaction score

Que the script.......:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Funny how people like you call out so-called cherry picking yet that is exactly what you just did: yet you failed to mention Carr led the Raiders to an OT win over the Dolphins, is on pace to beat Dak's start to the 2020 season when everyone was proclaiming Dak as elite, and that Carr has led the Raiders to a 3-0 start. Then again, you refuse to see those things as you would prefer to cherry pick.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Dalton won more games than Dak. I never tied my boat to Dalton that I can remember. I made a positive comment about Carr. When did that become tying my boat to somebody? I don’t tie my boat to any player on any team, including Dallas players.
you still tying your boat to Dalton who is replaced by a rookie who sucks in Chicago....just stop it while you are behind with your dalton love afair.....

btw, Dalton played a lot more games than Dak....but hey, don't let 3rd grade math get in the way of a love hate relationship

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
2016 was left out just like the rest of the league was left out when one of you Dak lovers tried proclaiming Dak bring 19-6 against the NFC East. That said, compare Dak and Carr head to head from 2016-2021 and Carr is a better QB.
have you considered becoming a Raiders fan, given you are so madly in love with Carr.....just a suggestion. you maybe less misreable person than you are.....

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Well since people say wins and losses are a team stat, look at the personal stats between 2016-2021.
well, I look through 2017,18 and 19...excluding 20 since Dak played 5 games......just to compare

Carr: 11,599 yds - 52 TD, 31 Int, 67% , 7.3 YPA, 10.9 YPC, 93.7 rating, 53.7 QBR, record 18-30
Dak 12,111 yds, - 74 TD- 32 Int, 65.2%, 7.5 YPA, 11.4 YPC, 94.4 rating, 65.7 QBR, record 27-21

so from where I am sitting, it looks like Dak has better stats over the same period.....but I am sure you have a sping on this.

what were you trying to accomplish with your post?

old man, there is a new invention called Internet and it has something called Google. you can search thing up and it shows you all kinds of web pages (that's on the internet) that have information. you don't have to go to library and request books and magazines....do your homework before posting.

Qcard

Reaction score
well, I look through 2017,18 and 19...excluding 20 since Dak played 5 games......just to compare

Carr: 11,599 yds - 52 TD, 31 Int, 67% , 7.3 YPA, 10.9 YPC, 93.7 rating, 53.7 QBR, record 18-30
Dak 12,111 yds, - 74 TD- 32 Int, 65.2%, 7.5 YPA, 11.4 YPC, 94.4 rating, 65.7 QBR, record 27-21

so from where I am sitting, it looks like Dak has better stats over the same period.....but I am sure you have a sping on this.

what were you trying to accomplish with your post?

old man, there is a new invention called Internet and it has something called Google. you can search thing up and it shows you all kinds of web pages (that's on the internet) that have information. you don't have to go to library and request books and magazines....do your homework before posting.
Dak Haters don't know how to use the Internet.

They are Eye Test and fake leadership type guys....

Qcard

Reaction score
Funny how people like you call out so-called cherry picking yet that is exactly what you just did: yet you failed to mention Carr led the Raiders to an OT win over the Dolphins, is on pace to beat Dak's start to the 2020 season when everyone was proclaiming Dak as elite, and that Carr has led the Raiders to a 3-0 start. Then again, you refuse to see those things as you would prefer to cherry pick.
Yes...Carr led the Raiders to OT Victory AFTER throwing a Pick 6....Dug a grave and then build up garbage stats???:lmao2:

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Are you? I have been a Cowboys fan for over 50 years. I have often asked myself why I am still a fan considering the last 25 years.

jnday...total cowboy fan since January 1971....watched super bowl 5 heartbreaking loss to Colts and the star on helmet of cowboys made me instant fan