Twitter: Dak goes through four reads on one play

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You and the cult are the only ones that considers him as being elite. This is another example of Cowboy fan’s overvaluing the talent that is on the team. This is also another big contract that the player will not play up to.
https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/11/nfl-cowboys-dak-prescott-elite-quarterback-vikings-highlights
https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...ep-dallas-cowboys-aaron-rodgers-lamar-jackson
https://thelandryhat.com/2021/09/09/dallas-cowboys-defeat-dak-prescott-health-eliteness/

jnday

Reaction score
Why didn’t you include 2016? Have a hate agenda huh.
The 2016 season should be included. You can start with the 2016 season , when Zeke was the focus of the offense, and you can see the decline in the number of wins to the present. You can also see the the wins decline as the team got away from focusing on Zeke. You can also see the steady decline in wins as Dak’s stats increase from year to year. So yes, please start at the 2016 when making Dak evaluations.

black label

Reaction score
From 2019-2020, Derek Carr's 'accuracy %' is 79.67% whereas Dak's, in the same time frame, is 78.17%......and if you look at their stats from 2016-2021 Carr is equal to if not better than Dak in most stats.....so how is Carr 'good' and Dak 'elite'????? Also consider Dak has had a much better o-line, running back, and receiving weapons.
:hammer:

jnday

Reaction score
From 2019-2020, Derek Carr's 'accuracy %' is 79.67% whereas Dak's, in the same time frame, is 78.17%......and if you look at their stats from 2016-2021 Carr is equal to if not better than Dak in most stats.....so how is Carr 'good' and Dak 'elite'????? Also consider Dak has had a much better o-line, running back, and receiving weapons.
Carr has had to play on a team that was trading away their top players and replacing them players that will be people greeters at WalMart within a year or two. He was able to put up these stats and he didn’t need a oline full of first round picks, the top RB that led the league in rushing yards or one of the league’s best groups of WRs. It looks like he finally has some talent to work with this season and things are coming together for him. His stats will really look good now that he has some talent around him.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Before I see his post in here let me guess. Risen made a joke and chose not to give an actual take? Lol

Or dodge the thread altogether

FVSTONE

Reaction score
He played like a top 5 QB Week 1, but he most certainly did not in Week 2.

After 2 Weeks Dak is only top 5 in two meaningful QB stats.

Completions? 2nd
Competition %? 3rd

Yards? 7th
TDs? 15th
INT? Tied for 7th most thrown
TD%? 22nd
INT%? 13th
Y/A? 16th
Rating? 14th
QBR? 14th

So, that doesn't look top 5 to me through 2 Weeks. He looked great Week 1 and looked decent Week 2 and his rankings reflect just that. All this will improve as the year goes on, but Week 2 was not a great game no matter how you slice it, because after Week 1 Dak would have been at least top 10 in all this stuff, but that.

Again, it's just numbers. I believe Dak is easily a top 10 QB, but not top 5 yet, because he hasn't shown the week after week consistency.
The last couple of games he's finally stepped up his game, your numbers don't mean squat. I believe he's finally turned that corner as a TOP 5 QB in the NFL!

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Expect him to be top 5 in T/O by season end.....
Currently after 2 weeks....

14th in TD
15th in QPR
22nd Passing pct TD
1st in cash payout with 75 million.

His demeaner the last 2 weeks puts him in the Top 5. He's finally turned the corner and understands what it takes to win in this league.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
The last couple of games he's finally stepped up his game, your numbers don't mean squat. I believe he's finally turned that corner as a TOP 5 QB in the NFL!
What you believe doesn't take place of the numbers.

If the actual numbers mean squat then what you personally believe means even less.

Qcard

Reaction score
Funny seeing as how anytime someone brings up the fact Dak is 30-25 since 2017 causes emotional outbursts as wins and losses are a TEAM stat....or so we thought.
This post is exactly why Dak Haters are so stupid.

I apologize....Derek Carrs last winning season was 2016.

Now go back and do your Dak Hater math:lmao2:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
This post is exactly why Dak Haters are so stupid.

I apologize....Derek Carrs last winning season was 2016.

Now go back and do your Dak Hater math:lmao2:
You mean the Raiders last winning season with Derek Carr at QB was 2016?

Unless you're saying that QBs are the sole reason teams win and lose games. Are you saying that?

Qcard

Reaction score
So you conveniently leave out 2016 stats but when you do add 2016 you Whine about Dak having a better team:laugh: Imagine if Dak had Amari Cooper since 2016... I wonder which QB did:facepalm:

Go play Dak Hater in traffic

Qcard

Reaction score
You mean the Raiders last winning season with Derek Carr at QB was 2016?

Unless you're saying that QBs are the sole reason teams win and lose games. Are you saying that?
No sir.. don't lose focus. I am exposing @USArmyVet effort to leave outv2016 when comparing QB wins ( or team wins potato potatoe), but gratuitously handicapping Dak for having a great team "carry" Dak.
If only Dak had a guy like Amari Cooper since 2016

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Carr has had to play on a team that was trading away their top players and replacing them players that will be people greeters at WalMart within a year or two. He was able to put up these stats and he didn’t need a oline full of first round picks, the top RB that led the league in rushing yards or one of the league’s best groups of WRs. It looks like he finally has some talent to work with this season and things are coming together for him. His stats will really look good now that he has some talent around him.
last year you tied your boat to Dalton...it sank...this year you are tying your boat to Carr....are you ready?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That is definitely true. Dallas has a high percentage delusional fans compared to other teams. I read some of these posts and I hope that opposing fans don’t read them. It is embarrassing.
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jerry knows there's one born every day!