Dak had a horrible 2nd day of full pads practice at 2022 T.C

Pass2Run

Reaction score
No flip-flopping, bro. Just upset. Those overthrows at wide open WRs is what truly gets me. No excuses for that. Bring your release point down!!! It's like pitching baseball.

If not, learn how to not overpower your throws but instead add a little touch with a little arc to your throws.

Who is Dak's QB coach? What is he teaching him? Dak should have mastered his throws by now. It's year 7 already.

How Baseball Is Building Better NFL Quarterbacks
From a biomechanical standpoint, the throwing motion for quarterbacks and pitchers is largely the same, so skills that help on the diamond can help on the gridiron.

https://www.wired.com/2015/10/baseball-building-better-nfl-quarterbacks/

It's his second of day of camp in pads..

Relax.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I invest my time watching a TEAM…..not fluffing just one player. Big difference
Yet, you invest your time mocking that one player over and over again. You fool no one. You're the one clearly emotionally invested in that one player. Need for Dak to give you an autographed picture?

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
As you forgot about Moore' horrific play calling that's been exposed last season. Folks that continue blaming one player for losing a game is idiotic. If they don't understand it takes a complete team & coaching to win, then football isn't your sport.

Stick to tennis or golf if you wish to complain about one player!
Really he couldnt even dump a pass to Zeke and thats the play that lost us the game.