Dak had arguably his best game as an NFL QB

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
If was his final practice game before the big show...

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
These kind of threads actually expose the trolls that are easily triggered by positive Dak speak. Didn't take you long to respond with illogical nonsense.
And he triggered you.

Same coin, different side.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Against a 5-10 team making golf reservations.
You don't think the Giants were trying to win that game in front of there home crowd . I guess the guy making one handed catches was just messing around LOLOL

How many division opponents do you think we have lost the last game to in the last 12 yrs . We have finished out seasons like crap more yrs than I want to count along with losing to the Eagles on Xmas and 44-6 one time .

So when we sweep the Eagles Giants split the Skins ,Secure the playoffs before the last game instead of spitting the bed in the last game its a positive that did not used to happen .

Great Football players Finish Strong Dak played one heck of a game . If Romo could have finished seasons like that we would have had a lot more playoff appearances.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
You don't think the Giants were trying to win that game in front of there home crowd . I guess the guy making one handed catches was just messing around LOLOL

How many division opponents do you think we have lost the last game to in the last 12 yrs . We have finished out seasons like crap more yrs than I want to count along with losing to the Eagles on Xmas and 44-6 one time .

So when we sweep the Eagles Giants split the Skins ,Secure the playoffs before the last game instead of spitting the bed in the last game its a positive that did not used to happen .

Great Football players Finish Strong Dak played one heck of a game . If Romo could have finished seasons like that we would have had a lot more playoff appearances.
Good Point! Dak needed all the practice he could get. Are offence is 29th in the league in the red zone. Dak better be more accurate in the passing game, better not hold the ball to long. Bottom line Dak is the lowest rated qb in the playoffs, thank Goodness for all the other talent on our team. Dak better score TDs in the red zone tonight or we will be one and done again.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Good Point! Dak needed all the practice he could get. Are offence is 29th in the league in the red zone. Dak better be more accurate in the passing game, better not hold the ball to long. Bottom line Dak is the lowest rated qb in the playoffs, thank Goodness for all the other talent on our team. Dak better score TDs in the red zone tonight or we will be one and done again.

Dak did it all tonight !!!!!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Not trying to make this a Dak vs Romo but it took Romo 4 years as the starter to win his first playoff game and it took Dak 3 years.