Dak has 10 games now with 400 or more yards

Ozone22

Reaction score

Proof

Reaction score
People can feel however they want to about dak but I don’t think there is any question that his last month or so of football has been probably the best streak of his career, and if he keeps up even 80% of this production this team can win a championship.
not that my opinion means anything, but you’re easily one of my favorite and most level headed posters and i appreciate you. it’s pretty much you and asthma field

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
People can feel however they want to about dak but I don’t think there is any question that his last month or so of football has been probably the best streak of his career, and if he keeps up even 80% of this production this team can win a championship.
A bit like Romo in 2014, except Dak has a better defense backing him and the offense. It took Dak longer to settle into this rhythm this year, with the offensive changes. Hope he can keep it up.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
1st player in NFL history to have 10 games with 400 yards passing.

Got an alert from ESPN.

Like I was saying before, if you think Dak can't get it done. You just don't know as much as you think.

There's nothing you can say that would convince me that that's not impressive.

Romo had similar-type seasons, as well.. Maybe not for 400. But he had streaks there where he really generated numbers. Anyway, still, very impressive.

I want to see his record get better against winning teams, sure. But he showed last week he can hang versus the best.

Last edited: