Dak has been the QB for over 33% of our Super Bowl drought

I sort of get it but as long as Dak is playing at the level he has been through 4 weeks he’s not going anywhere anytime soon. Even with the inflated contract he’s not the primary issue with the cowboys.
Yeah there are just too many other glaring problems year to year that you can't say getting a different QB would be the answer!
Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers in 42 combined years won 2 total Super Bowls and a mediocre QB in Eli Manning has won just as many!
 
That’s a relevant stat. This is his 11th season so that stat is slowly increasing and will be almost 35% soon. Defend Dak. Hate Dak. Truth is over 33% of our failures over the last three decades is tied to Dak.

Discuss.
I’ve been a fan for 100% of that time. Are you saying that this drought might be my fault??
 
I guess this being a team game and so no one player is 100% responsible for the results over the last ten years might alter the core of this complaint thread.

But to be sure, if Dallas had won this game 49 - 0, a thread like this would still be started, and the feeding frenzy commence.
 
Actually it's my fault. When I was 17, the Cowboys were clinging to a 20-17 lead in Super Bowl XXX. The Steelers were driving. I was holding the TV remote in a death grip and remember saying something like "Just let them win this Super Bowl and I don't care if they ever get another one".

A few minutes later Larry Brown picked off Neil O'Donnell, Emmitt scored, and Dallas won 27-17.

If there was a higher power listening to me last night, I really didn't mean the part about never getting another one. Please let me retract it.
 
I acknowledge Jerry’s failures. I also acknowledge Dak’s failures. You can do both.
I acknowledge Romo's failures.
I acknowledge Quincy's failures. I acknowledge Bledsoe's failures
I acknowledge bottom.feeding defenses.
I acknowledge Wade's failures
I acknowledge Garrett's failures
I acknowledge Campo's failures
I acknowledge a ton of bad drafts
I acknowledge passing on moss to take Ellis

You can do all of that.
But I get it, you have an agenda to drive.
You are a mission
 
I sort of get it but as long as Dak is playing at the level he has been through 4 weeks he’s not going anywhere anytime soon. Even with the inflated contract he’s not the primary issue with the cowboys.
Year 3 of bottom feeding defense.
Not sure how that's possible
 
I acknowledge Romo's failures.
I acknowledge Quincy's failures. I acknowledge Bledsoe's failures
I acknowledge bottom.feeding defenses.
I acknowledge Wade's failures
I acknowledge Garrett's failures
I acknowledge Campo's failures
I acknowledge a ton of bad drafts
I acknowledge passing on moss to take Ellis

You can do all of that.
But I get it, you have an agenda to drive.
You are a mission
Dak stole his lunch money.
 
He played a garbage first half: 76 yards. You focus on the things that make you feel better about Dak...I focus on the guy who gets paid the most but hasn't delivered.

Perspectives differ.
So? Why does that matter?

last week you complained he couldn't finish a game
This week he finishes the game and you complain about first half

So next game he has a bad second quarter but plays well the other 3, you are going to complain about 2nd quarter.
Next is one bad series and you will complain.
and next is a specific pass in a specific series.

Oh wait, all of the above already happens and happened.

you have an agenda to drive, come hell or high water you are going to do.

thats a fact we can count on


And it makes me happy. If you really are a cowboys fan, then you are misreable if we lose snd its obvious You are miserable when we win and complain about Dak.

Which makes me think if you are really a cowboys fan or just a dak hater...hmmmm
 
I acknowledge Romo's failures.
I acknowledge Quincy's failures. I acknowledge Bledsoe's failures
I acknowledge bottom.feeding defenses.
I acknowledge Wade's failures
I acknowledge Garrett's failures
I acknowledge Campo's failures
I acknowledge a ton of bad drafts
I acknowledge passing on moss to take Ellis

You can do all of that.
But I get it, you have an agenda to drive.
You are a mission
More "everyone BUT dak"

You are on a MISSION! .

Everyone BUT Dak...bro. Let's do tee shirts and billboards. We'll make a fortune.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,157
Messages
14,670,250
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top