Yeah there are just too many other glaring problems year to year that you can't say getting a different QB would be the answer!I sort of get it but as long as Dak is playing at the level he has been through 4 weeks he’s not going anywhere anytime soon. Even with the inflated contract he’s not the primary issue with the cowboys.
I’ve been a fan for 100% of that time. Are you saying that this drought might be my fault??That’s a relevant stat. This is his 11th season so that stat is slowly increasing and will be almost 35% soon. Defend Dak. Hate Dak. Truth is over 33% of our failures over the last three decades is tied to Dak.
Discuss.
It’s so embarrassing that Stephen has any job in the organization and will run it after Jerry….he’s so much worse. Just wow.Jerry = 100%
Stephen = 100%
How were you the fastest swimmer?Discuss.
There have been whispers suggesting it is you.I’ve been a fan for 100% of that time. Are you saying that this drought might be my fault??
you can never have too many of themYay another dak sucks thread
I acknowledge Romo's failures.I acknowledge Jerry’s failures. I also acknowledge Dak’s failures. You can do both.
Year 3 of bottom feeding defense.I sort of get it but as long as Dak is playing at the level he has been through 4 weeks he’s not going anywhere anytime soon. Even with the inflated contract he’s not the primary issue with the cowboys.
Dak stole his lunch money.I acknowledge Romo's failures.
I acknowledge Quincy's failures. I acknowledge Bledsoe's failures
I acknowledge bottom.feeding defenses.
I acknowledge Wade's failures
I acknowledge Garrett's failures
I acknowledge Campo's failures
I acknowledge a ton of bad drafts
I acknowledge passing on moss to take Ellis
You can do all of that.
But I get it, you have an agenda to drive.
You are a mission
So? Why does that matter?He played a garbage first half: 76 yards. You focus on the things that make you feel better about Dak...I focus on the guy who gets paid the most but hasn't delivered.
Perspectives differ.
No...I don't think it better. Better?He’s not A PROBLEM at the moment. Better?
More "everyone BUT dak"I acknowledge Romo's failures.
I acknowledge Quincy's failures. I acknowledge Bledsoe's failures
I acknowledge bottom.feeding defenses.
I acknowledge Wade's failures
I acknowledge Garrett's failures
I acknowledge Campo's failures
I acknowledge a ton of bad drafts
I acknowledge passing on moss to take Ellis
You can do all of that.
But I get it, you have an agenda to drive.
You are a mission
Yep… The one constant through this drought era.Jerry = 100%
Stephen = 100%
This is the only answer relevant. This franchise could have drafted Patrick Mahomes and it would not have mattered. He'd be labeled as a loser along with Dak and Romo. Look at Sam Darnold. He was labeled a huge bust in NYJ. Then went to Minnesota and had some success. Went to Seattle and won a ring. Funny how the front office and coaching matters.Jerry = 100%
Stephen = 100%
