Dak has boat party

dallasdave

Reaction score
Later That Day........

boat-crash-speedboat-mental-brutal-1346515934Y.gif
Somebody needs to hold on to those girls !!!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
It’s definitely a black and mild. It also clearly still has the plastic tip on it. I have never seen anybody smoke a blunt full of weed, that still has the plastic tip on it.

That's what I saw on that, so I don't think it's something that Dak can get suspended for. Regardless, with the problems that OBJ is having and that the Giants are having, he of ALL people needs to be careful not to play into Goodell's hands. The LAST thing we need is him getting suspended, and I think Goodell will be looking for an excuse to suspend one of our players.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
I can only chuckle at the 'gotcha media' we have now. Smoking a black/mild, which can bought at any store by anyone 18 and older is now news!! Good lord.

dallasdave

Reaction score
That's what I saw on that, so I don't think it's something that Dak can get suspended for. Regardless, with the problems that OBJ is having and that the Giants are having, he of ALL people needs to be careful not to play into Goodell's hands. The LAST thing we need is him getting suspended, and I think Goodell will be looking for an excuse to suspend one of our players.
Excuse !!! Goodell is looking for a reason :laugh::lmao::lmao2: