Dak has boat party

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Looks like it’s a black and mild. I am sure it will be checked out.

Yup, I'm sure it will be. I don't think it's a blunt in all seriousness. Though, like I said, he needs to be smarter than that, especially given the Giants' troubles and the humiliation Goodell got from Jerry. Goodell would love nothing more than to suspend our QB.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

I am so convinced the U.S. Pastel Service lost my invitation!
I am so streamed and miffed and peeved, blokes. Instead of applying sun screen to southern belles from SMU and tossing bon mots to the partiers on the boat I had to stay home and fix mum's walker.:angry:

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Are we guilty until we prove our innocence?
Didn't even see Dak and that's a raggedy looking blunt.

It's a black and mild. You can go to any corner store or grocery store and buy as many as you want.

I used to fancy the wine flavored ones with some whisky back in the day. Quit those a long time ago because smoking is not my thing.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Furthermore, what we also DON'T need is for us to be forced into drafting a QB when we need to add more pieces to our defense and get Dez's eventual successor.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
It's a black and mild. You can go to any corner store or grocery store and buy as many as you want.

I used to fancy the wine flavored ones with some whisky back in the day. Quit those a long time ago because smoking is not my thing.
Yeah, that's it, a black and mild!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
It is so disturbing tha me boys here know so much about this assassin of youth and paraphernalia.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
BTW...why is OBJ not been reprimanded by the league yet? I mean..we have footage of illegal drugs and hookers...I'm just sayin,whats wrong with that picture?

Remember the rule of thumb?

27dmpj.jpg