Dak has ruined this team

D4KADON

Reaction score
Think about all that we’ve given up for this teams buy in with him

-cap hell for the next decade

-losing out on good players and free agents

-he’s about to get his second coach fired next year

-the 2016 decision to go with him over Romo leading to a first round exit

-squandering the best cowboys team in 20 years with another first round exit due to poor qb play

-cutting or trading players who don’t get along with Dak or we just can’t simply afford them anymore

Think about the following qb option we had the last 2 years

1. Tom Brady
2. Aaron Rodgers
3. Russell Wilson
4. Dashaun Watson
5. Matt Stafford

And Dak makes more money than all of them. I know this isn’t all predicated on Dak but it’s kind of hard not to feel that we’ve been cheated out of something since we signed him to this ridiculous deal

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Dak made all of those decisions, including signing himself to an extension? :huh:

Seems to me that's the handiwork of two men who have produced 3 playoff wins in the last 25 years.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Jerry hitching his wagon to over achieving 4th round/undrafted QBs thinking he found the next Brady is what has ruined this team.

Dak and Romo getting big contracts is not their fault. I'm not mad at them for getting paid.

Jerry is where the blame should go for paying guys that's talents are not in the same universe as their contracts.

cowboyec

Reaction score

-squandering the best cowboys team in 20 years with another first round exit due to poor qb play

-cutting or trading players who don’t get along with Dak or we just can’t simply afford them anymore

1. Tom Brady
2. Aaron Rodgers
3. Russell Wilson
4. Dashaun Watson
5. Matt Stafford

And Dak makes more money than all of them. I know this isn’t all predicated on Dak but it’s kind of hard not to feel that we’ve been cheated out of something since we signed him to this ridiculous deal
jason garrett got jason garrett fired.

CowboyChris

Reaction score

1. Tom Brady
2. Aaron Rodgers
3. Russell Wilson
4. Dashaun Watson
5. Matt Stafford

lets not forget the Jones knuckleheads had almost 2 years to extend Dak, and they waited and waited till the QB salaries went sky high. in a year or 2 from now Dak's contract won't look so bad....the big mistake was Lawrence and especially Zeke

FVSTONE

Reaction score

1. Tom Brady
2. Aaron Rodgers
3. Russell Wilson
4. Dashaun Watson
5. Matt Stafford

What a huge UNDERSTATEMENT! The TEN TOE MEDIOCRE SLOTH formally known as Dak Prescot has single handily killed the offense side of the ball with his slow *** reads. He can't read defenses and he can't even find the WIDEOPEN receivers and TEs in a timely manner.