Dak has ruined this team

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
BTW, what is Dak, like the 5th highest payed already..lol
Doesnt take long to be payed average in this crazy league.

Yep, all the cry babies have already been proven dead wrong. Dak's cap hit has never been over 20 million since he has been here. Still waiting for him to kill the cap.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
man look out for those Broncos this year...not only Wilson but Gregory and a bunch of other players too.....for us to be in real contention it will again be up to ( forget name....my memory is great ...just that...its short)

the black guy who scouts for the Draft?.....somehow someway we got to bring in a "haul" of players that we can plug and play....Stephen Jones did us no favors this off season and we got the money

the latest reporting from Mike Fisher at the Star......Stephen Jones said we were too late signing Bobby Wagner but he is still on the Market...he only wants 11 mil for one year compared to the 18 he was getting

prior years......so so so so ticked off at Stephen Jones and his chisseling ways....he does not want to win super bowl he wants to win the "Cap" bowl.....we gotta get better O lineman....the center cannot

be our starting center anymore and we desperately need solid LG and swing tackle...then a couple of receivers ( this draft many good receivers ) i believe in every round.....dang we a team serious for super bowl run last year

LOL.............Denver just mortgage their future to get what we already have. A top 7 QB, but ours is in his prime. So now that they have Gregory they are all world? What a joke.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Yep, all the cry babies have already been proven dead wrong. Dak's cap hit has never been over 20 million since he has been here. Still waiting for him to kill the cap.
Now I dont bang the Dak drum no where as loud as you do, but I am a rational fan, and I do follow the numbers.
Like the ticker on wall street.. money flashing the screen every day at record setting speeds, what was once high priced becomes average quickly.
Same goes with talent one could say.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I have finally figured out the hate for Dak. It's not about the money, although the terrible tearful claim that is the case. Dallas has lost players to free agency since it was created.

This phenomenon of the longest cryfest using Dak as the focal point comes from Romo fans who have never gotten past Dak replacing him.

I would have loved to see Romo come in and take the reins from the Eagles game through the play-offs. Although teams playing Dallas would have been head hunting Romo because he had become Mr. Glass.

Than transition belongs to Jerry Jones and his son. So does the contract that is blamed for the people exiting the club now.

But this harangue by so many fans, and the continuing tantrum over money is illogical since Dallas watched players like Ken Norton and others leave after Emmitt got paid the most for a RB in the league.

I have been a fan of this team since the first year. I can deal with the drought, because it will eventually turn around.

But this vitriol from fans in every thread whining like little girls with skinned knees just takes the fun out of this.

Dallas is the home of the worst fans in the game now.

Yep, this is old news. Its always been the handful of Romo cry babies that could never handle the fact that Dak won the job fair and square and then Romo quit.

Dak has made them look so dumb over the years that they lash out at any faltering in the team or offense to blame Dak directly in hopes of saving face in their career long bloodbath.

All predicted that Dak was backup material and have looked completely stupid from day #1 starting with him winning rookie of the year.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Now I dont bang the Dak drum no where as loud as you do, but I am a rational fan, and I do follow the numbers.
Like the ticker on wall street.. money flashing the screen every day at record setting speeds, what was once high priced becomes average quickly.
Same goes with talent one could say.

Dak is a top 7 QB, that is a fact. I have never claimed anything more.

Are you claiming that Dak is an average QB like the rest of the turds?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Dak is a top 7 QB, that is a fact. I have never claimed anything more.

Are you claiming that Dak is an average QB like the rest of the turds?
I had more respect for you CowboyRoy when I thought you were paying attention .
Ask anyone here on this forum what my opinion of Dak is.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I had more respect for you CowboyRoy when I thought you were paying attention .
Ask anyone here on this forum what my opinion of Dak is.

I dont care enough about your opinion to ask anyone. If you cant answer a simple question then this conversation appears to be over.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I was curious why I had him on ignore. Turned that off for 5 minutes, read a bit of his garbage and............. back on ignore he goes.
I understand the ignore feature and respect everyone's right to use it, but believe it or not I have never placed anyone on it.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I understand the ignore feature and respect everyone's right to use it, but believe it or not I have never placed anyone on it.

Some people push things to a point where they are no longer tolerable. I only have 2 members on ignore and both earned it . Roy is the worst of the 2 to me.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Some people push things to a point where they are no longer tolerable. I only have 2 members on ignore and both earned it . Roy is the worst of the 2 to me.
Poor Roy, he just needs to feel the love of this forum embracing him, we can squeeze that bad opinion right out of him.... :D

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
56 pages of Dak-whining. I guess scapegoating one player is easier for some folks than the reality of the situation. :rolleyes:

This team was screwed years before Dak and, barring an ownership change, will still be screwed long after he's gone.

csirl

Reaction score
Nobody is blaming Dak personly for the situation - pin pointing the individual, whether it be Dak or Jerry or things that happened in the past is just trying to deflect from the issue.

The existence of the contract is what has ruined the team. Even if we changed owners, GM, coaches etc. this contract will be a major handicap going forward. This should be accepted by all.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Think about all that we’ve given up for this teams buy in with him

-cap hell for the next decade

-losing out on good players and free agents

-he’s about to get his second coach fired next year

-the 2016 decision to go with him over Romo leading to a first round exit

-squandering the best cowboys team in 20 years with another first round exit due to poor qb play

-cutting or trading players who don’t get along with Dak or we just can’t simply afford them anymore

Think about the following qb option we had the last 2 years

1. Tom Brady
2. Aaron Rodgers
3. Russell Wilson
4. Dashaun Watson
5. Matt Stafford

And Dak makes more money than all of them. I know this isn’t all predicated on Dak but it’s kind of hard not to feel that we’ve been cheated out of something since we signed him to this ridiculous deal
first off dak doesn't make more money than all of them..

Fans like you, delusional, erratic and emeoinal statements have ruined this team by having you and then you became a terribly jaded fan. ughh these hate threads like 40 of them 4 weeks into FA and what not the doom and gloomers are horrible miserable humans. You want to talk trash about the team, players, coaches, and ownership be on notice you will get ripped yourselves since they aren't here to defend themselves. easy to be the armchair keyboard bully until actual fans come in and check you.

if you dont like the qb or team go away lease move on nothings changing

the Jonses will own this for another decade and daks here for at least 3 more years,.,get over it move on its football not life and if it cuts you so deep..go AWAY..12-5 teams are far from RUINED.. lmao drama queens

BTW not one of those qbs were available when dak signed all moot and if your want Watson a womanizer who didnt play a full year and could be suspended further once hes activated as a starter and make 230MIL FULLY guaranteed and his record is what now?? Brady was never coming but dak already signed MOOT point , Roger would have never left, i mean he didn't, MOOT point. Russ just got traded dak was signed in 2020 MOOT point and whats russ done with his old team ,NOTHING..3, 4.,5 on that list are NOT better then dak the other two weren't coming here..

its all fantasy land narratives, hypotheticals that never had even the slightest bit of reality,

so this nonsensical 56 page vent fest was for NOT. none of this was ever an option and dak was out best option at the time and if a top 10 qb isn't good enough for you go find another team to root for not spend 24-7 tuning it into a chat room of epic perceptions just to whine, its all moot.

hope it makes you feel better using this place to vent and mitigate whatever miserable real life you have by just dumping negativity into a sports forum.