Dak has surpassed Romo

RaZon

Reaction score
How about we slow down on all this Dak is the best Cowboys QB ever, the guy hasn't won anything.

Check out Romo's 2014 season.

Blake

Reaction score
How about we slow down on all this Dak is the best Cowboys QB ever, the guy hasn't won anything.

Check out Romo's 2014 season.

Says Dak hasn’t won anything, then tells us to refer to Romo, with his whopping 2 career playoff victories out of 4 tries. :rolleyes:

If Dak hasn’t won anything, then what exactly has Romo won might I ask? Because Dak already has half as many playoff wins as Romo.

RaZon

Reaction score
Says Dak hasn’t won anything, then tells us to refer to Romo, with his whopping 2 career playoff victories out of 4 tries. :rolleyes:

If Dak hasn’t won anything, then what exactly has Romo won might I ask? Because Dak already has half as many playoff wins as Romo.

The what has he won was about Dak vs Roger and Aikman, assumed that was obvious. All that talk of Dak being the best Cowboys QB.

What has Dak done that was superior to what Romo did, I just don't see it.

People are getting carried away, slow down.

RaZon

Reaction score
So if we compare Roger, Troy, Romo and Dak at the same stage of the career Dak is Da Man?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
dak-dance.gif