Dak "haters"? Seriously, that's the breadth of your word power?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
When the fragile, physically whipped and frustrated walk-on Tony Romo was shoved aside, I was among Dak's biggest fans. I believed in Dak, big time. It just hasn't worked out for me.

But me disappointment has been to see a deep divide among fans. Some strongly believe in Dak. Others want him and his salary demands gone. It happens.That does not make him a bad man.

So I say to you, dear mateys, phone solicitors, licensed contractors and those with warrants, to call anyone here a "hater/hatah" is so wrong.

My guess is that 90% of Dak's skeptics and critics here like the man but don't like his play, prognosis or greed.
But, on the other dominant hand, most of those who criticize Dak would love to hang with him, have beers and enchiladas with him and maybe back him up in a bar brawl, not that Dak is a troublemaker.

So, all you smug and presumptuous chaps who are quick to use the word hate/hater, you need to step back, take a deep breath and reconsider your choice of words.

Hate is too strong a word to use over a QB. It's not personal, it's just business and exuberant fandom.
Amen.

Hollah, and brings me a dollah!

black label

Reaction score
3-2-yao-ming-face-png.png

Creeper

Reaction score
I have no personal feelings for Dak either way. I think he is a good QB and would love for the Cowboys to sign him to a long term deal. I wished that got that done last year. But here we are in a dilemma I think we all wish we didn't have. If Dak sucked, the decision would be easy. There would be no division among the fans.

Dak doesn't suck. So here we are debating whether he is good enough for the team and fans to suffer through the uncertainty. I get both sides of the Dak argument. Finding QBs as good as Dak is hard, really hard. But this team has so many needs and a bad deal to keep Dak could really hamper the Cowboys ability to fix all the other problems. It could send the Cowboys into a roster tailspin. If the Cowboys defense doesn't improve it won't matter how good Dak is.

At the same time, we have no idea what it is that Dak really wants. I can't say he is greedy because I have no idea if money is all he wants, but if the Cowboys offered him $35 million a year and he turned it down because it is not enough then it is hard not to think of greed when the rest of us won't see that much money in a lifetime. Still, it is a free country, and Dak is free to be as greedy as he thinks is moral to him. Who am I to judge?

I think it benefits the team if this uncertainty is resolved as soon as possible whichever way it unfolds. The sooner it is over the sooner Dallas can begin repairing the other problems.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
When the fragile, physically whipped and frustrated walk-on Tony Romo was shoved aside, I was among Dak's biggest fans. I believed in Dak, big time. It just hasn't worked out for me.

But me disappointment has been to see a deep divide among fans. Some strongly believe in Dak. Others want him and his salary demands gone. It happens.That does not make him a bad man.

So I say to you, dear mateys, phone solicitors, licensed contractors and those with warrants, to call anyone here a "hater/hatah" is so wrong.

My guess is that 90% of Dak's skeptics and critics here like the man but don't like his play, prognosis or greed.
But, on the other dominant hand, most of those who criticize Dak would love to hang with him, have beers and enchiladas with him and maybe back him up in a bar brawl, not that Dak is a troublemaker.

So, all you smug and presumptuous chaps who are quick to use the word hate/hater, you need to step back, take a deep breath and reconsider your choice of words.

Hate is too strong a word to use over a QB. It's not personal, it's just business and exuberant fandom.
Amen.

You left out fish bait sellers.

Qcard

Reaction score

Amen.

I confess to be the Progenitor of the descriptive words "Dak Hate"!!

I never meant to offend, perhaps I should have simplified my descriptive wording to one of the primitive roots of "Hate" which is "Less Love"!!

"Dak Less Love" - I promise to use this IF Prescott and Cowboys reach a long term deal.... "Grace"!!

Leave your offerings by clicking the "Like" button!!