Dak Having Avg Season, Missed 1 Game Yet Breaks Several of Romo Records

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Ok, hopefully the more than solid QB does something in the post season and we don’t have to watch him sputter us to the off-season.

Seems like your hoping for the later. The fact that you are already gearing up to blame him for a loss just shows your agenda.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Seems like your hoping for the later. The fact that you are already gearing up to blame him for a loss just shows your agenda.

Not at all. I just don’t believe in Dak. If the run game can carry us I’ll feel better but these 2 teams we are playing struggle to defend the pass and I’m sure that will give Moore the green light to get pass happy.

The more we rely on Dak the more mediocre of a football team we become. Hopefully I’m wrong or hopefully we run through teams.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Not at all. I just don’t believe in Dak. If the run game can carry us I’ll feel better but these 2 teams we are playing struggle to defend the pass and I’m sure that will give Moore the green light to get pass happy.

The more we rely on Dak the more mediocre of a football team we become. Hopefully I’m wrong or hopefully we run through teams.

Yep, you dont believe in him and he has made you look foolish for that. Anyone that doubted Dak looks foolish at this point. Dak has proven to be much much better then any of you haters thought he would become.

You well know that Zeke isnt going to carry anyone. LOL

12-5 is mediocre to you eh? LOL Yah, well I guess you said we would be mediocre for 10 years. Is this what you meant?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Yep, you dont believe in him and he has made you look foolish for that. Anyone that doubted Dak looks foolish at this point. Dak has proven to be much much better then any of you haters thought he would become.

You well know that Zeke isnt going to carry anyone. LOL

12-5 is mediocre to you eh? LOL Yah, well I guess you said we would be mediocre for 10 years. Is this what you meant?

How has he made me look foolish?

Dak does exactly what I have said he does.

I think Dak is good. I’ve said that a million times to you but again… Comprehension.

I also think Dak is nothing but a system QB. 0-5 when we can’t run kinda proves that. He’s only as good as his run game because he is mediocre at throwing.

Now is the time for a 40 million dollar player to go be a difference maker. It’s playoff time. No more Atlanta’s and crappy WFTs.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
How has he made me look foolish?

Dak does exactly what I have said he does.

I think Dak is good. I’ve said that a million times to you but again… Comprehension.

Everything you say about him is wrong. You hate the guy. Acknowledging he is good doenst erase all the BS you say on here insulting his abilities. I find it funny as its just more ammo to laugh at you. Keep it up, I enjoy it.

-Cowboys will be mediocre with Dak for the next 10 years.............Wrong
-Dak is average................wrong
-Dak doesnt affect winning.........wrong
-Dak is a bus driver.............wrong
-Dak is a system QB..............wrong
-We will never be able to build a great defense with Dak's salary.............wrong
-Cowboys will only win the NFC East because its bad......................wrong

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Everything you say about him is wrong. You hate the guy. Acknowledging he is good doenst erase all the BS you say on here insulting his abilities. I find it funny as its just more ammo to laugh at you. Keep it up, I enjoy it.

-Cowboys will be mediocre with Dak for the next 10 years.............Wrong
-Dak is average................wrong
-Dak doesnt affect winning.........wrong
-Dak is a bus driver.............wrong
-Dak is a system QB..............wrong
-We will never be able to build a great defense with Dak's salary.............wrong
-Cowboys will only win the NFC East because its bad......................wrong

No, I like Dak. I think he’s a good system QB.

I don’t like that we paid him like he is something he is not.

The 9ers secondary should be no problem this week. I don’t have a lot of confidence because I think our QB goes as his run game goes.

Dak should absolutely light this team up and it shouldn’t take him until the end of half’s when defenses are softer to do it.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

The 9ers secondary should be no problem this week. I don’t have a lot of confidence because I think our QB goes as his run game goes.

Dak should absolutely light this team up and it shouldn’t take him until the end of half’s when defenses are softer to do it.

Dak is a top 7 QB, that is what they get paid. You and I didnt make that up, its the way it is like it or not.

Its not about the niners secondary, its about the Oline blocking. Not about the run game, its about the Oline blocking. If the line blocks well, this offense will play well.

I think we both understand that Zeke needs to take a back seat to Pollard. I think we both know that wont happen.

Reactions: CWR

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

What do you think it means to be "a system QB". I dont think you even understand what that means.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
What do you think it means to be "a system QB". I dont think you even understand what that means.

Right..in College there are #1 offenses because they run a wide open offense (and play in conference with low defense) in the NFL its just blind luck of the system when your the top offense with a mediocre QB...happens all the time. I mean just look back through history at all the bus driving QB's who lead the #1 offense in the league....come on Roy..lol..some these guys will make the worste arguments to avoid saying Dak is good..crazy stuff.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Right..in College there are #1 offenses because they run a wide open offense (and play in conference with low defense) in the NFL its just blind luck of the system when your the top offense with a mediocre QB...happens all the time. I mean just look back through history at all the bus driving QB's who lead the #1 offense in the league....come on Roy..lol..some these guys will make the worste arguments to avoid saying Dak is good..crazy stuff.

Yah but its fun to make them explain themselves when it makes on sense. They cant do it.

Coy

Reaction score
Who gives a S..., Let's beat the Niners, that's the only thing that matters, Common Dak.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Then Romo was also a system QB.

Disagree. Romo was a playmaker that could operate surrounded by chaos. A prolific passer.

Dak might be better than Romo if all things are clicking around him but if all things aren’t clicking it’s not even close.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
It was not an average season. Dak haters want 17– 0, 6000 yards and 60 TDs before they shut up.,