Dak Having Avg Season, Missed 1 Game Yet Breaks Several of Romo Records

ArtClink

Reaction score
With the regular season over, Dak has had an average season with stretches of greatness and stretches where he struggled. He even missed one game so in a season where he only played 16 games, he still broke several of Romo's records and even set an NFL record.
  • Most Cowboy's TD passes in a single game
  • Most Cowboy's TD passes in a single season
  • Breaks Cowboy's & NFL single season record with 22 TD scorers
Some of this is due to a very bad NFC East, an NFL that IMO continues to produce more bad teams than good, and of course last night we faced the Eagles-Lite. A lot of this also falls into the "empty trash time stats", something I think both Dak and Romo benefitted from stats-wise.

Ultimately, as a longtime fan, all I care about is a deep playoff run. If we fail to do that in the 2022 playoffs, then these type of big stats are meaningless, and it's another round of a season full of promise that ends in in playoff failure. I just wanna win multiple games in the playoffs this year and it's not looking good right now.

blueblood70

Reaction score
first time in the nfl,

dak 4k
zeke 1k
lamb 1k
Diggs 10 ints
Parsons 12 sacks

all missed at least one game or more so stop the its a 17-game nonsense.

#1 overall offense 12-5 playoffs etc etc 6-0 in the division if you can't enjoy this, you need to follow a different team and/or different sport.,.

you would think after 8-8 firing of Garett and 6-10 lost season, this would get you all up and its not and its sad place for sure.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
first time in the nfl,

dak 4k
zeke 1k
lamb 1k
Diggs 10 ints
Parsons 12 sacks

all missed at least one game or more so stop the its a 17-game nonsense.

#1 overall offense 12-5 playoffs etc etc 6-0 in the division if you can't enjoy this, you need to follow a different team and/or different sport.,.

you would think after 8-8 firing of Garett and 6-10 lost season, this would get you all up and its not and its sad place for sure.

That was a remarkable stat they threw up on the screen. I wonder how they track random stuff like that!

Given our up and down season...and the amount of weapons we have on this team.....SWEET!

blueblood70

Reaction score
But if the 17th game didn't happen he wouldn't have broken it.
neither would many players like smith who got the rookie record goes for ALL teams so lets stop picking o our own players..Those that used to pay 12 games, 14 games all rolling their eyes as well. its part fo the new game move on enjoys our players setting records.

supposed to be a positive thing ..jeez the toxic fans in here!!