Twitter: Dak: I believe in my arm

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
WRONG.

Which means if Dak, CeeDee, rest of the receivers and Kellen Moore study film, they should be able to read the triangle coverage (2 LB & mid-Safety) at the line of scrimmage, then understand the best way to beat that is instead of running the initial drag route, change it to a quick slant which will allow CeeDee to slice in between the LBs and catch the ball quickly in stride in front of the mid-Safety, thus best enable CeeDee to run past all 3 in coverage and hopefully all the way for a TD.

Guaranteed opposing Defenses will think twice about running the same risky coverage.

Surely, with the tape of the 3 ints, KM will change the Dig play into a Post Route, check the Safety into forward motion, then go. Play the defense on KM's stubbornness to call the play again (until it works).

Motorola

Reaction score
LankyOrdinaryAnglerfish-size_restricted.gif
I remember their show came on late Saturday mornings in the early 70's.

cowboyed

Reaction score
I believe the criticism of Dak should be proportionate, the same goes for the praise. But Mr. Prescott you also need to believe in your brain, not just your arm or legs for that matter.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Dak wasn't responsible for the Green Bay loss, so you can put your clown suit away. SMH

Man I’ve never gotten your disdain these days. It’s strange. I never mentioned the GB loss. Never blamed him. I’m just tired of people trotting out fake rankings etc to prove a point. I don’t dislike Dak. I just think he’s hit a ceiling and we still are waiting for more in the playoffs. Until then I don’t care about a super secret poll of executives. I also don’t believe running a dig vs a post on the one pick makes a difference. There were multiple defenders there. And I’ll continue to call out people like Nav22 who are incredibly abusive here with their constant laughing emojis and over the top rhetoric.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Man I’ve never gotten your disdain these days. It’s strange. I never mentioned the GB loss. Never blamed him. I’m just tired of people trotting out fake rankings etc to prove a point. I don’t dislike Dak. I just think he’s hit a ceiling and we still are waiting for more in the playoffs. Until then I don’t care about a super secret poll of executives. I also don’t believe running a dig vs a post on the one pick makes a difference. There were multiple defenders there.
You're entitled to your opinion. Some of us disagree. Kind of premature to judge Dak with so much of this season and playoffs to play, but you've clearly made up your mind, hence why you called it a clown show to bring up Dak's stats. I say it's ironic since you're judging him before this season finishes playing out. I brought up the 2 Interceptions at Green Bay because tha's what the Dak critics have been placing blame on him for all week. Just like you get tired of seeing posters bring up Dak's stats and accolades from players and coaches, it gets tiring seeing the nonstop daily bashing and complaining around here.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Man I’ve never gotten your disdain these days. It’s strange. I never mentioned the GB loss. Never blamed him. I’m just tired of people trotting out fake rankings etc to prove a point. I don’t dislike Dak. I just think he’s hit a ceiling and we still are waiting for more in the playoffs. Until then I don’t care about a super secret poll of executives. I also don’t believe running a dig vs a post on the one pick makes a difference. There were multiple defenders there. And I’ll continue to call out people like Nav22 who are incredibly abusive here with their constant laughing emojis and over the top rhetoric.
FYI. I like you bro, so please don't take it personal. I didn't realize it was you until I looked at your message listed under your new "Miller" avatar name.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
BOOOM!!!! The weak lil haters will punch holes in their parents basement walls for this comment, risking getting evicted from their basement estate.

Dak 43-31 from 2017-2022 (just 6 games above .500)....15-10 from 2020-2022 (just 2-1/2 games above .500)....1-3 in playoffs....BOOM!!!!! Now try not to break the bubble wrap wall in your safe space room.

Miller

Reaction score
You're entitled to your opinion. Some of us disagree. Kind of premature to judge Dak with so much of this season and playoffs to play, but you've clearly made up your mind, hence why you called it a clown show to bring up Dak's stats. I say it's ironic since you're judging him before this season finishes playing out. I brought up the 2 Interceptions at Green Bay because tha's what the Dak critics have been placing blame on him for all week. Just like you get tired of seeing posters bring up Dak's stats and accolades from players and coaches, it gets tiring seeing the nonstop daily bashing and complaining around here.

I’ve said the same! I like to think of myself..to steal a political label..as Independent. I like to think that I’m pretty objective with Dak. Don’t hate or love the guy. He can look brilliant followed by boneheaded. I’ll call both. You are right in that he might surprise us and I’ve made a judgement. We are in Year 7 and I’m not sure what more to expect against tough competition or in the playoffs. I don’t get why people can’t admit that most of these players are a mixed bag and your hope is that it all comes together for a big run!

Miller

Reaction score
FYI. I like you bro, so please don't take it personal. I didn't realize it was you until I looked at your message listed under your new "Miller" avatar name.

Appreciate it! I’ve always respected your posts! Yeah I screwed up with the name change! Thought I’d make it easier since there was a CowboyFrog too but overall I’ve had a lot less interaction than in the past.

75boyz

Reaction score
I am not one to put Dak down or blame him for what woes this team, but this is a disappointing quote to read. You made a mistake by throwing it. I don’t care if the receivers ran the wrong route, you were the one that threw the ball. Instead of pretending you didn’t make the wrong decision, learn from it. Football will humble even the best players if they don’t learn from their mistakes.

Great post.
So simple to understand for the few. So hard to grasp for all the others.

GINeric

Reaction score
Dak 43-31 from 2017-2022 (just 6 games above .500)....15-10 from 2020-2022 (just 2-1/2 games above .500)....1-3 in playoffs....BOOM!!!!! Now try not to break the bubble wrap wall in your safe space room.

I like the 1 playoff win mention. Drew Brees and a few other good quarterbacks had the same 1 playoff game win total at the same point of their careers as Dak. Now explain that one.... what spin job will you put on this???

While you figure that out, tell me which home of mine you want me to break a wall in..... I own three.