Twitter: Dak in the Bahamas

blueblood70

Reaction score
My observation from this pic...

1) They look happy.

2) The ankle looks good.

3) Dak has good taste.

4) That desolate Aruban beach tells me the tourist industry this time of year is not so good.
you left out hes filthy rich's and look's desolate because he bought out the resort for him and his woman..big time brownie points..#dudesballing..

dont poopoo the ide being true if you watched the new jersey shore rona style dj paulie d bought an entire LV hotel resort out for months to film and have the crew stay there..true story..

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
you left out hes filthy rich's and look's desolate because he bought out the resort for him and his woman..big time brownie points..#dudesballing..

dont poopoo the ide being true if you watched the new jersey shore rona style dj paulie d bought an entire LV hotel resort out for months to film and have the crew stay there..true story..

But....zeke.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Wait a minute. I thought they had to amputate? He looks ready to roll to me!

dak-beach-full-.jpg

Is this the same girl on the boat?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
They say you shouldn’t post photos to social media while on vacation as it lets people know to rob your house.

If a burglar broke into my house, they’d probably feel bad and leave something for me extra.

LOL, that's silly..........how the burglar real date/time of the photo? Could be a trap......lol

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I am glad he is traveling now. That lady looks like she is just going to wear him out. Get it out of your system Dak!!!

She's digging for gold...she found some. It won't be long before she gets kicked to the curb,,,with money.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
She's digging for gold...she found some. It won't be long before she gets kicked to the curb,,,with money.

If you can cap the financial damage it is almost worth it. Naked Twister is worth a lot.

Qcard

Reaction score
but romo hot ripped as if he was alone on that bye to mexico and had like 5 teammates with him including Witt..

the media so far up these dudes arses that they could grab their prostate with their teeth. Can we leave them alone with these private moments..jeez.
"BYE" before a 2nd RD playoff game against a Division Rival smh:muttley:

Romo's overrated hype machine always have to interject :lmao2: