Twitter: Dak in the Bahamas

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
They say you shouldn’t post photos to social media while on vacation as it lets people know to rob your house.

If a burglar broke into my house, they’d probably feel bad and leave something for me extra.

LOL..... Probably a bill for the Uber ride they had to take to get to your house in the first place.

LoneStar84

Reaction score
I’m impressed that Dak knows about Fly boxing gloves. They are handmade in the UK and, along with Winning out of Japan, are one of the top 2 glove brands in the world. They are pretty expensive though...not sure how he could afford them.

lk8701

Reaction score
Life is good......

I wish Dak and Romo married a high net worth celebrity like Tom Brady did with Gisele. Brady was always able to take less money so his teams had more cap space. Brady is playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers. Romo had his chance with Jessica Simpson and Carrie Underwood. Jennifer Lawrence would have been a good choice for Dak. Talented, good looking, good personality, and rich.

Last edited:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I wish Dak and Romo married a high net worth celebrity like Tom Brady did with Gisele. Brady was always able to take less money so his teams had more cap space. Brady is playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers.
You really think Dak couldn't afford to take less money because he isn't married to a rich person?

I guess there's no way he could've ever lived off 25-30 million a year instead of 40. You guys should have started a Go Fund Me for him and maybe we'd be able to build a real team around him. Poor guy.

lk8701

Reaction score
You really think Dak couldn't afford to take less money because he isn't married to a rich person?

I guess there's no way he could've ever lived off 25-30 million a year instead of 40. You guys should have started a Go Fund Me for him and maybe we'd be able to build a real team around him. Poor guy.

Lol. In an interview someone asked him about taking less money like Tom Brady so the Cowboys could have more cap space. His answer was he isn't married to Gisele like Brady.

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
Dak gets to build his own football field and vacation in the Bahamas with a hot girl friend. :)

Thanks go to Jerry for such blessings! Of course, he does the work, so there's that, also! ;)

You do know Dak installed the football field a couple of years ago???

Likely the Sleep Train $$$$.

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
I wish Dak and Romo married a high net worth celebrity like Tom Brady did with Gisele. Brady was always able to take less money so his teams had more cap space. Brady is playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers. Romo had his chance with Jessica Simpson and Carrie Underwood. Jennifer Lawrence would have been a good choice for Dak. Talented, good looking, good personality, and rich.

Oi. :facepalm:

bonafidebanter

Reaction score
but romo hot ripped as if he was alone on that bye to mexico and had like 5 teammates with him including Witt..

the media so far up these dudes arses that they could grab their prostate with their teeth. Can we leave them alone with these private moments..jeez.

Here for the "grab their prostate with their teeth" comment!

shabazz

Reaction score
I’m impressed that Dak knows about Fly boxing gloves. They are handmade in the UK and, along with Winning out of Japan, are one of the top 2 glove brands in the world. They are pretty expensive though...not sure how he could afford them.

I’d be more impressed if he could get this team to an NFC championship game........but alas these photo ops of a guy that hasn’t won crap is the real stuff that counts.

#fluffgeneration

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Heading to Kauai this summer for two weeks. Covid cost us our annual sojourn in 2020. Looking forward to getting back to Hawaii. Love the islands, love the beaches, love the gorgeous landscape there. Most of all love how relaxing it is.. I've never stayed on any of the Caribbean islands.. just cruised to them.. We will have to explore that soon.. It's good to see Dak out living life with a hot chick on his arm. There are worse ways to spend your money..

From reading your comments here, I'm sure you're in for a treat.
I know you'll find great pleasure and have epic memories.:grin:

I've just seen Hawaii in the movie scenes and in documentaries.

Last edited:

Hoofbite

Reaction score
They say you shouldn’t post photos to social media while on vacation as it lets people know to rob your house.

If a burglar broke into my house, they’d probably feel bad and leave something for me extra.

Here's the thing about photos: They don't necessarily have to be in real-time.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score

LMBO. I agree, maybe Brady wanted to win something. Money will be there forever for him, but poor ole dak needs a lot of money because his average butt will be out of the league in 4 years.