Twitter: Dak interview; fan to Dak: How's your leg?

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Someone should write a book on Jerry speak. It's like he's got his own language that no one has deciphered yet.
Quit hating on a GM that brought us 3 SBs. Cowboys “fans” like you are so ungrateful. With your ilk around, we don’t need Eagles and Commanders fans.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Quit hating on a GM that brought us 3 SBs. Cowboys “fans” like you are so ungrateful. With your ilk around, we don’t need Eagles and Commanders fans.
Did your daddy miss your kindergarten graduation?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Plumber and blue collard workers may have more common sense but advanced degree holders are on the most part much more educated and intelligent .

Now whether they are attractive or interesting to you is a completely different story as you honestly mentioned. Usually we are more comfortable being surrounded with like minded people.

Fortunately there’s a place and need for both in this world . I have found an interest in all as I’m impressed with any skill I’m unable or unwilling to perform.

I was 2/3 the way through a Masters degree program when I made a life decision to abandon education for other pursuits. While I agree that advanced college degrees are often attributed to the more intelligent of society, that is not the only qualifier of personal intelligence. Much like a Masters degree holder would more than likely not be able to install plumbing or electrical in a new construction home, a plumber or electrician more than likely would not be able to perform surgery.......not because of a lack of intelligence but rather a lack of proper training for training is more the precursor of professional outcome than intelligence.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I'd rather have an operation performed by an "advanced degree holder" then a plumber. o_O

....and would you rather have plumbing installed in your house by an advanced degree holder? You can spin any scenario that way when it relates to job specific training for it is the training the is the primary determinant and not the individual intelligence.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I was 2/3 the way through a Masters degree program when I made a life decision to abandon education for other pursuits. While I agree that advanced college degrees are often attributed to the more intelligent of society, that is not the only qualifier of personal intelligence. Much like a Masters degree holder would more than likely not be able to install plumbing or electrical in a new construction home, a plumber or electrician more than likely would not be able to perform surgery.......not because of a lack of intelligence but rather a lack of proper training for training is more the precursor of professional outcome than intelligence.
I’d agree with most here. Mechanical and industrial services definitely require trained skills . But not the extended education and intelligence of say a doctor or engineer, maybe even a lawyer or accountant for example.

That doesn’t mean a skilled mechanical person doesn’t have some level of intelligence and in many cases more common sense.

But they haven’t dedicated themselves to the extended education needed . And that doesn’t mean they wouldn’t have the ability to educate themselves if they dedicated the time and energy to gain such knowledge .

Ultimately intelligence is defined by knowledge which is normally gained thru education and extensive training. However there are some exceptions with people who have gifts and god given abilities who simply don’t utilize or develop them.

Ive known a few who didn’t fulfill their education and didn’t meet their potential . Our society is full of under achieving slackers who have basic intelligence but didn’t further themselves with knowledge and training.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::clap::clap:You beat me to it........he and couple of others in every Dak thread saying the same damn we've heard a 1000 times

Responding to all of rockports posts.

Maybe if rocky would give it a rest...you wouldn't see "the same thing 1000 times".

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah if you consider passive aggressive behavior engaging in dialogue.

Oh so now you are an Internet Psychologist?

Maybe it isn't P.A.B.....maybe it's someone that is trying to change the attitude...at least once in awhile.

I had a LONG talk with Cowboysfaninhouston...it got a bit warm but we ended up pretty cordial. I enjoyed it very much. We ended up not escalating, really in more agreement than not.

It was kinda nice....for a change.

But you wouldn't understand.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I’d agree with most here. Mechanical and industrial services definitely require trained skills . But not the extended education and intelligence of say a doctor or engineer, maybe even a lawyer or accountant for example.

That doesn’t mean a skilled mechanical person doesn’t have some level of intelligence and in many cases more common sense.

But they haven’t dedicated themselves to the extended education needed . And that doesn’t mean they wouldn’t have the ability to educate themselves if they dedicated the time and energy to gain such knowledge .

Ultimately intelligence is defined by knowledge which is normally gained thru education and extensive training. However there are some exceptions with people who have gifts and god given abilities who simply don’t utilize or develop them.

Ive known a few who didn’t fulfill their education and didn’t meet their potential . Our society is full of under achieving slackers who have basic intelligence but didn’t further themselves with knowledge and training.
The truth is that a society needs both blue collar and white collar workers. The big difference is that generally speaking, the highly educated white collar workers make a lot more money than the blue collar workers.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If you attributed passive aggressive to my comment than I question your ability to socially interpret the written word.

I think he can read just fine. But...
He's a bully and a troll. His whole outlook is to get under people's skin and get a reaction.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I think he can read just fine. But...
He's a bully and a troll. His whole outlook is to get under people's skin and get a reaction.
And he’s obviously succeeding inciting responses .

The only way to put him to rest is ignore . But it must be a group effort .

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Or better yet ignore and his threads would fall off the front page quickly.

He's not really a big deal to me....I'm just noting the admonishment to the replies to rock...rather than the actual SOURCE of it.

I have of late ignored his trolling efforts and giving him likes for genuine and friendly comments...maybe a bit of encouragement? :)