Dak is 22nd in QBR

tomsanders921

Reaction score
I know it's only 2 games but that is not what you expect from the highest paid QB in NFL history.

He's currently at 42.8. For context, danny dimes is 2 spots behind him at 40.4. JT Daniels and minshew are ahead of Dak.

Mahomes comes in at 19, but he has enough skins on the wall to give him a pass so far.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Dallas can get out of the deal in 2026 or 2027.
Doubtful. Jerry will push money into void years starting next offseason. Zero chance they take on an $89M cap hit in 2025 so all those contract outs will go away real quick, they just arent realistic on such a short deal with significant money already carrying over from the last deal.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Dont worry. We play the Giants twice, Commies twice, the Panthers, and the Eagles terrible pass D twice

He will stat pad in no time
Are we the only team that plays them? It seems all QBs play both good and bad, no?
Now, I do get some play more or less top D’s than others, but do we know Dak plays more bad ones over his career or this year?

TwentyOne

Reaction score
:facepalm: ......many of his critics have said they don't care about stats, just wins and playoffs but here we are.
Critics just reacted to dak fanboys who used stats as pro dak arguments.

Problem is that those people didnt show knowledge how to interpret stats. Now dak even sucks in those stats. I for myself want to see what dak fanboys now have up their sleeves to support him.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Critics just reacted to dak fanboys who used stats as pro dak arguments.

Problem is that those people didnt show knowledge how to interpret stats. Now dak even sucks in those stats. I for myself want to see what dak fanboys now have up their sleeves to support him.
I can answer that.

Apparently Dak sucks because the defense sucks.

That’s the vibe I’m getting.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I do not care about any of his stats ....... I liked it better back in his first few years when he had low stats but did not freeze up in the playoffs.

Now he has Romo like stats and puts on his deer in the headlights show come January.