Dak is 22nd in QBR

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I can answer that.

Apparently Dak sucks because the defense sucks.

That’s the vibe I’m getting.
oh and apparently the Church of Dak has now issued an edict that speed at the WR position is an issue that merits discussion

So there's that too.

But either way you're correct, it's someone else's fault. Dak is doing great. That's all we know for sure.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
What did anybody expect with no WR2, no TE, no RB1 and suspect/young OL? Add to the fact our D stinks, somebody named ME said a million times on this board that signing Dak to his contract will be stupid because we don't have the horses on this team to allow him to be effective as our QB. This isn't a total condemnation of Dak; it is a simple fact that he needs his arsenal at 100% not at whatever it is right now

blueblood70

Reaction score
Joe Montana would not have had a better record here the last three games than Prescott.
Haters!! Check again, PM last 3 games also would likely be 1-2 easy to see where the issues are one-dimensional Offense, lack of WR separation and Terrible defense.

somehow, we keep circling back to our QBS..lmao :facepalm: :oldcouple:

MikeT22

Reaction score
Joe Montana would not have had a better record here the last three games than Prescott.
Haters!! Check again, PM last 3 games also would likely be 1-2 easy to see where the issues are one-dimensional Offense, lack of WR separation and Terrible defense.

somehow, we keep circling back to our QBS..lmao :facepalm: :oldcouple:
Well Joe Montana is 68 years old :facepalm:

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
What did anybody expect with no WR2, no TE, no RB1 and suspect/young OL? Add to the fact our D stinks, somebody named ME said a million times on this board that signing Dak to his contract will be stupid because we don't have the horses on this team to allow him to be effective as our QB. This isn't a total condemnation of Dak; it is a simple fact that he needs his arsenal at 100% not at whatever it is right now
Plenty of us said this all offseason, the problem is you just get called a hater if you try to have any sort of real conversation about the Cowboys offseason

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Now how did those KC defenses do in the playoffs and how did Daks do?
I personally think that teams follow their leader.

The first time we played the 49'rs (the first time Dak froze up) the rest of the team was playing well and all we needed was adequate QB play and we would have won. We did not get it.

After that game ........ anytime Dak did his deer in the headlights routine ....... the rest of the team (except for Fergie, and Lamb who was screaming at Dak to wake up) followed suit.

That is my honest belief ....... I am sure you disagree, but thats ok ......... Dak has a new contract and will be given every chance to prove your faith in him.

goshann

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know it's only 2 games but that is not what you expect from the highest paid QB in NFL history.

He's currently at 42.8. For context, danny dimes is 2 spots behind him at 40.4. JT Daniels and minshew are ahead of Dak.

Mahomes comes in at 19, but he has enough skins on the wall to give him a pass so far.
So when he finishes top 7 for the year are you going to come in here and say he is worth the money ?

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
oh and apparently the Church of Dak has now issued an edict that speed at the WR position is an issue that merits discussion

So there's that too.

But either way you're correct, it's someone else's fault. Dak is doing great. That's all we know for sure.
Nobody said he was doing great from what I have read. Exactly the opposite. He is not lighting it up but here we are sitting a 1-1. As I said before, there are playoff teams from last year that are sitting at 0-2. Wonder if their fans are shish kebabing their qb and every other player they can think of. That includes the coaching staff.

It does make for some interesting reading imo. "Couch coaches, ready your weapons"!!!

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
good thing he took a paycut for the team to get him those assets!

Agreed, pretty silly for him to be signed to that and were still missing so much, this front office needs to be gone 20 years ago

rags747

Reaction score
It’s only $60m, Be very thankful that it is not yours!

RonnieT24

Reaction score
You know we're going to make sure to bump this post when he's back in the top 5 where he normally resides right?

Flamma

Reaction score
I know it's only 2 games but that is not what you expect from the highest paid QB in NFL history.

He's currently at 42.8. For context, danny dimes is 2 spots behind him at 40.4. JT Daniels and minshew are ahead of Dak.

Mahomes comes in at 19, but he has enough skins on the wall to give him a pass so far.
Dak is going to be who he is, an above average QB. Without Cooper, Lamb, Gallup and Shultz out there, he's not that good. Derek Carr is the same. Good on a stacked raiders offense, good on a stacked Saints offense. Other than that, not so much.