Dak is 22nd in QBR

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
Dak haters literally create some of the most ignorant comments/posts. It's amazing.
To be fair some of you have created countless posts the last two years when his qbr was top 5… so I can see why this thread was created .

Me personally i think stat posts from either side are pointless because it does not tell the full story.

Season is a marathon and stats post early, good or bad, are pointless imo.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I know it's only 2 games but that is not what you expect from the highest paid QB in NFL history.

He's currently at 42.8. For context, danny dimes is 2 spots behind him at 40.4. JT Daniels and minshew are ahead of Dak.

Mahomes comes in at 19, but he has enough skins on the wall to give him a pass so far.
It's not shocking to see this coming, just because he's getting paid big money doesn't mean we don't know who he is, and what he can be!!

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
I know it's only 2 games but that is not what you expect from the highest paid QB in NFL history.

He's currently at 42.8. For context, danny dimes is 2 spots behind him at 40.4. JT Daniels and minshew are ahead of Dak.

Mahomes comes in at 19, but he has enough skins on the wall to give him a pass so far.
Lol By week 7 he will be in the top-5 again. Just like last year.

He better be! :)

blueblood70

Reaction score

We're two games into the season let's talk in week 18 because this is nonsense total garbage to bring this up now when he's not been the problem you know our defense is giving up 92 points at home in the last two games the Green Bay and last weeks game you wanna talk about those numbers you wanna talk about the fact that Prescott in the first half of both the first two games is played great I mean maybe those numbers go down because brooks trips and turns what would have been probably stay within reach of this game it cost an interception on Prescott's record and then later in the game when they're desperate he's forcing balls because that's all he can do that happens a lot in games that are out of control that you're trying to make things happen yeah how about we wait because this is garbage because you don't like Prescott you don't like that he got paid and now you're gonna do this every week and that's not the reason that we lost the game last week he had a great first half before that interception then the game got out of control that's not his fault..

I mean we're talking about having a bad run game a bad defense and you wanna bring up QBR who gives a flying **** about QBR we're one in one that's like a majority of the teams in the NFL and by the way even as bad as it's look the power rankings still have us #6 i mean i'll buy the rankings but i t....y see the games the way they see them.

There are some things that need to be fixed on this team but using QBR isn't the way you should be viewing this season....

1-1 you are what your record says you are let's play more game before we start this circus of clowns saying things that don't matter none of the stats matter right now none of the rankings matter it's your record that's all that matters and right now we're in a three-way tie for first place in our division and that's where it starts..

But somehow that's all you guys can come up with is ripping apart a qv R which doesn't matter two games into a season

are you saying that better quarterback play the first two games and we would have been 2-0?? lmao if you are you might wanna hang it up delete your account and move on I think cornhole maybe billiards or bowling but probably more up your alley because you don't know what you're watching with your eyes you watch the games....

GoldenR

Reaction score
Ravens, Steelers, Niners, Lions, Falcons, Eagles, Texans, coming up with the Giants sprinkled in. After a few weeks the talk I promise you will be " should Jerry J. have made Dak the highest paid player in the NFL". You can take that however you would like.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Lack of context gonna lack of context

18. Rodgers
19. Mahomes
25. Goff
26. Tua

It's 2 games

blueblood70

Reaction score
Patrick Mahomes is 19 guess he sucks now
that's what I've been saying it's way too damn early in the season to be bringing up the analytics and QBR and all the dumb stuff right now we're one win and one loss like a lot of teams in this league at least we're not the Ravens 0-2

right now it's about records who cares about analytics as if our quarterback playing better the last three games would have changed the outcome it would not have we're talking about a bad run game a bad run defense a bad defense giving up 92 points in the last two games at home....

I mean and we're talking about QBR two games into the season your QBR gets spread out over 17 games that's how you know in the end what it really is going to look like is that brooks tripping and causing that interception didn't go negatively against our quarterback when our quarterback threw a perfect pass to a perfect spot to an open receiver and he tripped... that's why you got to wait until the end of the season to use these analytics it's like the rankings ..

we are one in one and tied for first place in our division and right now that al;l that matters and our QB has NOT been the issue for a very long time

Haters NICE TRY but TOTAL FAIL

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
Yes ....... but comparing Dak to that guy is not gonna do you Dak defenders any good ........ he lost Tyreek Hill and then proceeded to win back to back Superbowls.

If Dak lost Lamb ....... we would have to win games with Aubrey kicking 60+ yards field goals.
Now how did those KC defenses do in the playoffs and how did Daks do?