Dak is a 4th round pick and general Dak stinks thread merged

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
See ya! You gonna follow the Colts now?

No. But they might go further. Dallas always gonna be my team but I'm just not getting drunk on the koolaide anymore. This is not a playoff team. You wanna keep believing? God bless....We are not a very good team versus good teams.

Sydla

Reaction score
Couldn’t care less about being on team Dak or not......I’m a fan of the TEAM and this game was typical of the 2nd half of the season....lackluster, predictable and not ready for prime time

The sooner some here stop having to protect a certain player, the happier their game viewing will be. Nobody here has to defend his performance other than the man himself

Bingo. Lots of issues today. Not sure when they give Joseph more snaps over Brown, who was a liability today. Williams and Biadasz are an issue inside. Elliott simply is done, he's not the TB from 3 years ago. But Dak wasn't really sharp today either.

People got way too ahead of themselves with this #1, best team in the NFC stuff. They simply have too many flaws, including the HC, to consider a real threat. They simply struggle to compete with good teams and feasted on an easy schedule this year.

khiladi

Reaction score
Jerry was completely owned by Dak’s agent with the no-trade clause. It may go down as his biggest blunder in history, right up there with Jason Garrett..

If they didn’t have that, maybe they could have pulled a Dak-Wilson swap…

Sydla

Reaction score
This was a big game?!?

Winning team, at home, with the #1 seed and potential home field throughout the playoffs? Yeah, a big game. It's also a marker to see where you stack up against a likely playoff caliber opponent given you've lost to most of the good teams you've already faced this year like the Bucs and Chiefs.

LOL at now trying to pretend this was not that big of a game.

Nav22

Reaction score
TEAM

This TEAM will be 1 and done because the QB will buckle under the pressure.

We're not 11-5 because of Dak Prescott. You could replace him with a lot of guys and we'd be just as good, if not better.
LOLLLLL

Which guys? Name them.

The ones who will also sign a huge contract when it’s their time to do so?

“DURRRR ANDY DALTON COULD DO IT!!”
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
LOL, great/good whatever descriptor you want to use. He wasn't great today. He was a factor in the loss.

Again, it's crazy that you guys literally struggle to admit when he doesn't play great. He was awesome last week. He was not so great this week, missing some easy passes and getting away with a few passes that should have been picked.
Same thing happened to Brady, Stafford, etc. Difference is their teammates and coaches stepped it up.

Lutonio

Reaction score
Yeah, poor us!

11-5 and having a playoff spot clinched.

That would TOTALLY happen without a QB who has 32 TDs and 10 INTs this year.
:lmao2:
I’m torn on this. You’re not wrong, but I’m worried that the record is inflated by beating up the NFCE. The Cowboys could pretty much be the Steelers from last year. Lots of wins as the AFCN racked up four wins apiece against the NFCE, but then got slapped in the playoffs.

Either way, I’m concerned by how bad Dak has looked the second half of the season.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No. But they might go further. Dallas always gonna be my team but I'm just not getting drunk on the koolaide anymore. This is not a playoff team. You wanna keep believing? God bless....
we are already in the playoffs....anything can happen. Don't give up hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.