Dak is a 4th round pick and general Dak stinks thread merged

Status
Not open for further replies.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
Winning team, at home, with the #1 seed and potential home field throughout the playoffs? Yeah, a big game. It's also a marker to see where you stack up against a likely playoff caliber opponent given you've lost to most of the good teams you've already faced this year like the Bucs and Chiefs.

LOL at now trying to pretend this was not that big of a game.
And?!? Yall thought winning a SB is easy? Sometimes you gotta take the hard road... but it's cool, when the things get tough yall just give up. I'm glad our QB don't share yall weak mentality.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Agree...I don't get personal about it. I was a BIG Dak guy but we won't win with him OR Kellen Moore. And maybe Moore is the real problem. He obviously doesn't think or believe in throwing deep. And if Dak can't throw deep? How is he a NFL quarterback????/
Show us tape where our WRs were getting open deep...or our Oline was giving Dak the time needed to let our WRs get open deep.

I'll wait...

Aulac

Reaction score
I’m starting to think he is a pretty low-IQ/low instinct player.

That’s not just because I dislike his play.

How many times have we seen him inexcusably run out of bounds behind the line of scrimmage rather than just throwing it out of bounds for a +0 gain?

And his pocket awareness is disgustingly low. He runs from phantom pressure, and can’t sense when a rusher is coming right up on him. The high-end QBs feel the rush and instinctively know how to maintain composure and get out of it. Dak seems to panic and get flustered way too easily.

All QBs have their flaws, so I’m not going to bury Dak. But he is not playing at a level that can lead to playoff success.

Tyler Huntley look way better than him! And he a backup.

links18

Reaction score
Of course not. Who would? Based on what? Hope and a prayer? Because some other team some other year did it? Same old problems in Big D, starting with getting out coached.

DFWJC

Reaction score
The thing is, other than Brady and Rodgers, who do we trust to win 4 straight in the NFC?

Stafford has had a great year, but now has hit a rough patch.
Murray has been inconsistent,
and the rest of the NFC playoff teams have weak QBs.

And Brady lost Godwin, Fournette, and now Brown and Jones. So it'll be rough.

Some team will probably need to upset the Pack at Lambeau like last year.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I don't.

Do you?

No. Absolutely not. I would change my mind if they were allowed to play Atlanta or WFT in their playoff game, but that isn't going to happen.

Jerry broke the bank thinking/hoping that his QB would be able to shine in big games like this today. Jerry should have spent his money on the o'line instead. Dak simply isn't a big game QB and will never be one.

bigE79

Reaction score
Two years ago when Brady was a FA,I would have done anything possible to sign him,he would have brought his guys with him,like gronk and we wouldn't be straddled with daks contract and we would have won a sb this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.