Dak is a 4th round pick and general Dak stinks thread merged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I do think the Rams could be formidable

The number 1 seed is not going to have 6 losses.
Seriously?

The best teams right now has 5. Absolutely KC could lose to the broncos the way they’ve played, and the Texans already beat the titans once this year.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I/we need to get better moving forward....and I/we will get better. I bet you all the pocket change I'm carrying this is what he will say....he is a broken record....not to mention broken!!!
He learned that from JG who said it for a decade need to execute , get better lol.
They already had all season to get better , little late now.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Had the defense been able to stop Murray at the end, I believe Dak could have pulled it off.

And, by the way, it wasn't Dak who missed the field goal. How many games does that make now, where the margin of defeat was equal to the points this kicker should have scored but missed?
bottom line is had dak played better they might have won.
But this was a team loss, too many drops, errors , fooled on fake punt, helmet catch, penaltys, not playing hard enough , bad coaching, game mgmt.
I thought it was funny they were out of timeouts and could not challenge that catch lol.
MM carelessly used all his timeouts, and the last one on the fake 2 point try, if that was cards intention was very good.

DFWJC

Reaction score
The best teams right now has 5. Absolutely KC could lose to the broncos the way they’ve played, and the Texans already beat the titans once this year.
Though I doubt either of those AFC teams will lose, I thought we were discussing NFC
Anyway, with one extra game now, eventually there will be an 11-6 team with the top seed.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I think cowboys fans are worried (and rightfully so) that this is the best the team is going to get. And if dak can’t win with this team around him then when can he? Look around the nfl… every team has flaws. To expect this roster to be flawless in the salary cap era is unrealistic.

Dak insisted he get paid 40 million dollars. He’s a huge part of the cap. He needs to be more consistent.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
I've been done with him for years. Dallas is stuck with this loser for at least three years.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Anyone just blaming dak isn't being honest . Special teams choked so hard today its tough to over come .
Missed 43 yard field goal and dagger fake punt that led to points was main difference. You can overcome one or the other but not both . This ream will never advance with the dead weight anchors Fossil and Zurlein .

Dak’s horrible throws at t
Anyone just blaming dak isn't being honest . Special teams choked so hard today its tough to over come .
Missed 43 yard field goal and dagger fake punt that led to points was main difference. You can overcome one or the other but not both . This ream will never advance with the dead weight anchors Fossil and Zurlein .

It's not ALL Dak's fault. But you have to be concerned your starting QB is not reading defenses too well and looks lost at times. This team is going as far as Dak brings them. Until he gets better at reading defenses then Dallas isn't going far.

Swagger

Reaction score

It's not ALL Dak's fault. But you have to be concerned your starting QB is not reading defenses too well and looks lost at times. This team is going as far as Dak brings them. Until he gets better at reading defenses then Dallas isn't going far.
He's in his sixth season. How much longer does he need to understand how to break down and interpret a defensive coverage?

JonesBoys

Reaction score
He's in his sixth season. How much longer does he need to understand how to break down and interpret a defensive coverage?

Good question, he may never. We better pray he does because if not they are saddled to him for the next 5 years. This team will lose depth because of a very highly paid QB who can't read defenses. That's a disaster. Dak's contract may end up being the worst in Cowboys history and have the biggest impact. We better pray he figures it out.

Swagger

Reaction score
Good question, he may never. We better pray he does because if not they are saddled to him for the next 5 years. This team will lose depth because of a very highly paid QB who can't read defenses. That's a disaster. Dak's contract may end up being the worst in Cowboys history and have the biggest impact. We better pray he figures it out.
5 years:( :thumbdown:

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score

My point was its not all dak’s fault

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Time to move on from this guy. Never can win a big game. Jerry never should of ever paid him. But what do we do now moving forward?

I don’t owe Dak one red cent. Sheeew!!! Jerry, I have an awesome bridge in Brooklyn. It’s perfect for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.