Dak is a 4th round pick and general Dak stinks thread merged

Status
Not open for further replies.

GINeric

Reaction score
Sorry to say, but i told you so

Dude doesnt beat good teams or teams with good QBs. Hes good to beat teams in a historically awful NFCE, but the elites, he cant win

Damn its crazy because yall said he's never beat good teams, but I've went back and looked at the wins he's had all throughout his career and saw that he's beaten many good teams in his six year career.

So why are you and others lying??

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
We don't have districts and you have no team, just a fanboy of a 40 million dollar QB that lost today. Goodnight son maybe we can agree on a few things in 3-4 years when you get over your crush and maybe stay a fan of the team in better times.
You sucked back then benchwarmer just like you suck now.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I wish Dak was the only thing between Dallas and a championship. He's not, unfortunately. This team has flaws from the top down.

Carson

Reaction score
I wish Dak was the only thing between Dallas and a championship. He's not, unfortunately. This team has flaws from the top down.
I disagree.

The defense has kept us in most games. I feel like even kirk cousins level of play we could make a run

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Oh wow, you just convinced me you know all about football now. Telling me I suck just made me and everyone here thing your really smart now...lol
I am right about Zuerlein. You're wrong.

You're still not man enough to admit it, even though Zuerlein proved you wrong.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
I am right about Zuerlein. You're wrong.

You're still not man enough to admit it, even though Zuerlein proved you wrong.
How am I wrong about Zuerlein when I haven't spoken about him (He sucks). First you try to prop up your fan love of Dak by saying I sucked at playing football 40 years ago, then saying I just plane suck. All of which have nothing to do with the argument that Dak lost to a better QB.

Typical talk of losers that attack the messenger instead of stating facts on how your fanlove of Dak is misplaced over a fandom of a team.

Dak gets injured and never plays again, what player/team will you pick next. What the hell, it's a free country, bandwagon on.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
How am I wrong about Zuerlein when I haven't spoken about him (He sucks). First you try to prop up your fan love of Dak by saying I sucked at playing football 40 years ago, then saying I just plane suck. All of which have nothing to do with the argument that Dak lost to a better QB.

Typical talk of losers that attack the messenger instead of stating facts on how your fanlove of Dak is misplaced over a fandom of a team.

Dak gets injured and never plays again, what player/team will you pick next. What the hell, it's a free country, bandwagon on.
You're wrong and you suck at being wrong.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
Dak isn't the QB we think and want him to be. He's at the point in his career where he is who he is.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
You're wrong and you suck at being wrong.
I suck at being wrong? Have you ever heard of a double negative? Nevermind I forget who I'm dealing with here...lol

So yeah Dak outplayed Murray and the rest of the world is wrong and you're right. Are you Dak's brother Tad? Go back to twitter and blame the whole team because you brother sucked tonight...lol

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I suck at being wrong? Have you ever heard of a double negative? Nevermind I forget who I'm dealing with here...lol

So yeah Dak outplayed Murray and the rest of the world is wrong and you're right. Are you Dak's brother Tad? Go back to twitter and blame the whole team because you brother sucked tonight...lol
Yes, you suck at being wrong. I respect those who admit when they are proven wrong.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Dak has never been a natural QB compared to other top QBs. His pocket presence and awareness is bad - some QBs just come into the league and have it right away like Deshaun Watson. Others develop it at some point like Rodgers and Romo.

His footwork is bad and his mechanics tend to be inconsistent. Even though it is a passing league where the majority of QBs line up in shotgun, the elite QBs can still line up under center and throw the ball accurately. Dak has never been good under center on dropbacks. He also can't make every type of throw compared to the other top QBs.

When you have a lot of limitations as a QB, it is harder to be able to counter when defenses start playing you a certain way. They know what Dak's strengths and weaknesses are now.

Status
Not open for further replies.