Dak is a 4th round pick and general Dak stinks thread merged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
To think Tom Brady was available at one point. Dam TB!

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Murray was the best player on the field. He embraces the run. Dak was OK but not 40 million dollars OK. He needs to start running from the start. Zeke is hot garbage. The defense is better than we ever could have hoped for but they are not the monsters that have been feeding on trash QBs. Murray was the king. Hats off to him.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Actually we should be mad at Jerrah and the front office for being backed into a corner with Dak and over paying him. They had no plan and panicked into way over paying him. There is a reason why this team can’t get over the hump with Jerrah at the helm.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Anyone just blaming dak isn't being honest . Special teams choked so hard today its tough to over come .
Missed 43 yard field goal and dagger fake punt that led to points was main difference. You can overcome one or the other but not both . This ream will never advance with the dead weight anchors Fossil and Zurlein .

Carson

Reaction score
You forgot the …

“I’m pissed off! Yeah I hope we see them again in two weeks and they do the same things”

GINeric

Reaction score
I/we need to get better moving forward....and I/we will get better. I bet you all the pocket change I'm carrying this is what he will say....he is a broken record....not to mention broken!!!

Weak *** Dak hatin cowards say the same broken record **** too.... but only when we lose. So the weak cowards have only been allowed to post 5 times this year. LOOOL!!!

OK!!! We loss and Dak was legitimately part of the reason this time!!! You weak *** cowards can come out to play this week!!! LOOOOOOL!!!!

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
“We’re a great football team. I have faith that we’ll clean it up and be ready when it matters most.”

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
I don't think Dak could ever do what Kyler Murray just did - take a team short-handed on the road late in the season and BEAT a division-winning team. Murray has elite talent - Dak does not. Just nothing we can do about it...the QBs with elite talent like Brady/Rodgers will always be better now and then even the next group like Mahomes, Allen, Herbert, Murray, and Burrow will rank ahead of him too.

Until then, we just have to enjoy Dak beating up on all the bad teams, including the garbage NFC East

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I/we need to get better moving forward....and I/we will get better. I bet you all the pocket change I'm carrying this is what he will say....he is a broken record....not to mention broken!!!
You're just as bad as him, you say the same crap every week....you hate our QB, but you still watch....that's why he gets paid 40 million....its the haters fault. If you all wouldn't watch, the ratings would be low and Jerry wouldn't have paid him....I blame the Haters!

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Definitely Not going to take us far in the playoffs! He is just Not that good Not even a Top 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.