Dak is a 4th round pick and general Dak stinks thread merged

Status
Not open for further replies.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
True story. I accept that some people try to give him the benefit of the doubt ultimately the truth shall set you free.
Some will still be trying to give him the benefit of the doubt until he hangs em up.

You can't reach all the blind ones, but at least some is starting to see that he's just not very good.

mardwin

Reaction score
Draft position has nothing to do with his current play. The front office expected him to carry this team paying him 40M. He has been nothing but disappointing, lacks confidence behind center and doesn't anticipate the plays before it happens and has poor accuracy. The defense will need to be 2000 Ravens level to accomplish anything in the playoffs.

bewp7

Reaction score
moving forward???? nothing now

just hope jerry & stephen learn a lesson about the franchise qb trap

unless u are real sure u have a franchise qb (mahomes, burrow, herbert type) do not over react and pay a garbage qb because u think u have to just because they is a quarter back

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Anyone just blaming dak isn't being honest . Special teams choked so hard today its tough to over come .
Missed 43 yard field goal and dagger fake punt that led to points was main difference. You can overcome one or the other but not both . This ream will never advance with the dead weight anchors Fossil and Zurlein .
The defense not getting off the field with over 4 minutes and 2 timeouts was a thing, too

The refs not ruling that last AZ play a fumble like they're supposed to, and then overturning it if necessary (it was a fumble), was also a thing

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
I/we need to get better moving forward....and I/we will get better. I bet you all the pocket change I'm carrying this is what he will say....he is a broken record....not to mention broken!!!
he is our Kirk Cousins, 6 or 7 years of 10-7 seasons coming up

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Anyone just blaming dak isn't being honest . Special teams choked so hard today its tough to over come .
Missed 43 yard field goal and dagger fake punt that led to points was main difference

PI’s in the first half put them behind early. Playcalling was bad again. Still though, Dak was outplayed today. The crunch time fumble just can’t happen.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
He’ll follow it up with a good performance against a bad eagles team next week. And everyone will say he’s back. But we all know the truth.

Dak stinks against good teams. Same ol song and dance.

GoldenR

Reaction score
I/we need to get better moving forward....and I/we will get better. I bet you all the pocket change I'm carrying this is what he will say....he is a broken record....not to mention broken!!!
Then Dak and Tad will go smoke cubans and laugh and laugh and laugh!!!!!

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
PI’s in the first half put them behind early. Playcalling was bad again. Still though, Dak was outplayed today. The crunch time fumble just can’t happen.
Dak always has to play a perfect game

Seth5545

Reaction score
He's an above-average QB who is either hit or miss some weeks. We knew this for a long time, anyone that's been here long enough knew in advance that man was getting a nice contract. He's part of the Jones family now, so if you're lucky in 10 years, everyone will have a new QB to complain about.

Status
Not open for further replies.