MajesticRey
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 1,573
- Reaction score
- 1,442
Oh I’m sorry, did Dak also have a HOF WR, RB as well?Dak had Frederick, Martin, and Smith - In their prime when he started.
Oh I’m sorry, did Dak also have a HOF WR, RB as well?Dak had Frederick, Martin, and Smith - In their prime when he started.
"mark my words" - WHY?I am not surprised by this at all. Even at this point in his young career he grades better than QBs like Stafford. Mark my words, all Dak needs is a few more seasons to get his head straight so as not to fold under pressure in big games and he will be an elite NFL QB. At that point his play when an important game is on the line will match his garbage time stats. Just you wait and see 2 or 3 more seasons and he will be there.
LOL He had Zeke in 2016 are you kidding me? lol - And Dez.Oh I’m sorry, did Dak also have a HOF WR, RB as well?
he wouldn't have to, he ran the football side of things.I jus
I just have a feeling, Jimmy would have barged into Jerry's office after Dak threw three INTs against the first playoff team year after year , and would want another QB.
Lol, I don't read 100 word run-on sentences. Complete incoherencyWrong It's easy to beat clutch when you have the best running back in the NFL with the best offensive line in front of you with some of the best skilled players playing at their best in the playoffs don't forget that And one of the better defenses ever assembled and one of the best coaching Staffs ever assembled and that goes for Roger as well i'm in the group that says that Romo and Dak are every bit as qualified I don't want to use the word better to have also won the Super Bowls with the same teams i'm absolutely will argue into Infinity if you think they couldn't do it with that in front of them go see Matthew Stafford with the Lions leading the league in interceptions throwing two interceptions nearly three with the Rams still getting a ring yeah that's right matthew Stafford has the clutch gene or did he have his gear in neutral while the other rest of the team says we got you man we're not gonna sit here and have a stupid debate about who's better matthew Stafford is still a Detroit Lion with a ring he never changed his spots he never did anything differently I just proved it the man led the league in interceptions that's not clutch He threw two interceptions in the Super Bowl is not clutch,
By the way nothing against Troy but one of those Buffalo games in the Super Bowl he had a horrible 1st half couldn't hit the broad side of a barn had some turnovers they were down by 10 and it took Emmett Smith and the defense to bail him out the same way Matthew Stafford got bailed out you want to have a real conversation don't call one clutch when one was lucky enough to be on a Super Bowl team and one was not like Dan Marino,
Begin to sit here and tell me that Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson Jim Mcmahon Hell I'll even throw the old Ravens quarterback if I can't remember his name off hand and then that should be pretty telling They are clutch are you trying to tell me they're clutch are you trying to tell me Eli's career was clutch or did guys catch stuff off their helmets and behind their backs and have a defense just flat out bail him out Yeah he played pretty well in the playoffs He got a Super Bowl MVP but he's clutch you're telling me that Eli Manning's clutch? lmaio
This is why we can't debate like an adult you all think a ring is what separates players and it's not a lot of it's luck and what team you ended up on if you have the skills like Prescott and Romo to prove they can play in this league you just put a team like that in front of them and they can also win the Super Bowl I don't know if they can win 3 I don't know but I've seen too many spare part quarterbacks get the championship games like Mark Sanchez and Bortles they're not better than Prescott they just landed on a better team..
Next
I don't need you to tell me how I should post around here I use talk to text if you think it's incoherent you just didn't want to read it or you weren't capable of reading it we would like to go there that that you need perfectly structured grammatically correct sentences in order to comprehend things that is not what I would consider a very high IQ I would consider that at the very lower end of thatLol, I don't read 100 word run-on sentences. Complete incoherency
If you can't read that I am sad for you I am sad that you need perfect sentences in order to read and comprehend because I can read everything on social media whether it's abbreviated shorthand wrote upside down or stuffed in a jumble my IQ is high enough to know that this is social media and it's not that serious and when I use talk to text it's because I don't feel like going back and fixing it or I would have typed it out perfectly just for X men Hey X man go away.Lol, I don't read 100 word run-on sentences. Complete incoherency
And jimmy as HC, norv as OCI can’t say who better but i think Dak and Romo have similar success if they had Aikmans teams.
I don't think it's a conspiracy, necessarily. They've never really shown a view from behind the QB.This is the story that doesn't get shown on TV, on purpose, I'm sure. The replays I want to see would show the whole field, and who was open and who wasn't. And the Networks rarely show that. Wonder why ? ? ? (Secret NFL "rules" ???)
lol...get used to this windbag, 100 words are nothing to him.Lol, I don't read 100 word run-on sentences. Complete incoherency
How many times are you going to answer him? lmaoIf you can't read that I am sad for you I am sad that you need perfect sentences in order to read and comprehend because I can read everything on social media whether it's abbreviated shorthand wrote upside down or stuffed in a jumble my IQ is high enough to know that this is social media and it's not that serious and when I use talk to text it's because I don't feel like going back and fixing it or I would have typed it out perfectly just for X men Hey X man go away.
I think that's the right answer and the shortest answer It does not matter if anyone believes that Prescott or Romo were better than Troy or Roger they clearly had ridiculously better teams who showed up in the playoffs,And jimmy as HC, norv as OC
Zeke was a HOF RB? Did Aikman win a SB his rookie year?LOL He had Zeke in 2016 are you kidding me? lol - And Dez.
Either you dont realize just how good rookie Zeke was, or will continue to degrade past greatness to prop up your current QB.
That's essentially what you're doing. They've never had a team or coach staff as good 90s team. You're arguing for a wild take.Im merely showing you that Romo and Dak both have had great teams.
Never put Jimmy and Jason in the same sentence. Thats something Jerry would do.
Yeah they stretch those narratives that Romo and Prescott had superstars yeah sure they have in spot duty that mostly showed up in the regular season but either were injured or didn't play well in the postseason they were not as complete in all three phases or coaching staff which is the 4th phase Like I keep saying Matthew Stafford won him a ring on a super team that is the comp that is what it looks like when I see Roger and Troy play they are not asked to carry A team their teams happen to step up and play some of their better football in the postseason..That's essentially what you're doing. They've never had a team or coach staff as good 90s team. You're arguing for a wild take.
They have that view and sometimes show it on replays. But that view, from behind the QB, is the view I think should be the default view. ESPN will give that view for College Championship games on a separate channel.I don't think it's a conspiracy, necessarily. They've never really shown a view from behind the QB.
How many times are you going to stalk me one * I mean seriously you're a stalker you're trolling you're running around you say that my posts annoy you and they're too long but you don't mind stopping by and letting me know I still live rent free in your head bud rent free...How many times are you going to answer him? lmao
If Meredith joined during a different era, or later when the Cowboys started to build a solid team maybe these rankings look a bit different. He was a very good QB, with great touch and yes he probably didn't get a lot of help earlier in his career.Tough one.
However, you're not adding in that Merry joined an absolute clusterfudge of a new franchise and got beat up for 6 seasons on a bad team. Strange, I thought we were past that winning percentage thingie, which is obviously more of a team stat. If you're only going by one stat, you're going to come up w/ incorrect conclusions. I mean, I know it's easier that way, just not accurate.
I prolly put White 4th, you're right. Morton 5th.
Meredith is 3rd because that's how good he was, BTW. None of this special place stuff. You should talk to people who saw him play.
Making fun of your windbag posts is not stalking. And your "rent free in your head" is so juvinile, but from you, I expect it. smdhHow many times are you going to stalk me one * I mean seriously you're a stalker you're trolling you're running around you say that my posts annoy you and they're too long but you don't mind stopping by and letting me know I still live rent free in your head bud rent free...
But I will make sure that I get my opinion out and how many posts I feel like posting that's the answer many many more now that I know it bothers you though I'll remember to get on that I'll say it again if anyone wants to debate whether Troy and Roger had better teams super teams around them then Prescott and Romo ever did especially in the playoffs there is no debate and you're a casual and you don't understand what the question was i'm not saying that Prescott or Roma were better than Troy or Roger what I'm saying is I think the Cowboys had the same success how'd you just switched out the quarterbacks with any one of those two If you don't feel that way I think you're dead wrong and you weren't watching I don't think Troy survives in this day and age with Twitter they would talk about how he only puts up 180 to 200 yards and one touchdown and that was carried by Emmett Smith and the offensive line in the defense and that he doesn't do enough...
