Loso86
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 6,067
- Reaction score
- 4,738
Wouldn't happen again if you.....found another team i guessOh God here we go again.
Wouldn't happen again if you.....found another team i guessOh God here we go again.
Im good, ya'll are the miserable onesWhy don't you find a team who's fans you like better
This could've been a decent post/thread if you hadn't started it off w/ a cliche'd weak grade school insult. Be better.We have the whiniest fans.
I get it.... to feel like we were winning just to let it slip away is frustrating. It reminded me of the 40-40 Green Bay game, or the Aaron Rodgers sideline throw that unseated the 1 seed Cowboys.
And at the first few moments of losing, I felt fatigued and deflated. Like I didn't wanna care for the rest of the year. I saw threads like "onto Houston" and I thought who cares about Houston?
Then I thought..... yes we lost. But if Dak didn't throw that last pass away, if Schoon didn't commit that false start, or if we found a way to defend a 27 yard pass with 7 seconds left in the game...... we might all be celebrating victory, followed by declaring a Super Bowl. That's how fickle Cowboys fans who post on this forum are.
One play is not gonna elevate us to Super Bowl contention, neither will one play take us completely down. The game was a one play decides all game. Does one play really say much about the rest of the season? I think not.
We have a pair of 0-3 teams next. Our own division that's wide open the Eagles with that bizarre game in Chicago. They lead by one game. As does the flukey Giants.
If we were totally dominated, there is an argument to be had. But.... it was a close back and forth game and we stopped the run well. Passing game looks alright. I don't know..... I'm just saying I don't feel all is lost. I feel like we're closer to the Rams than the Jets. Really good team, both at 1-2, probably won't win the Super Bowl but there's a lot of football left. I say play on.
You'll regret that statement when you see he/she on the news for stalking dakdoThis could've been a decent post/thread if you hadn't started it off w/ a cliche'd weak grade school insult. Be better.
Oh yeah. Because thats what fans do.Wouldn't happen again if you.....found another team i guess
No, not true. The most miserable fans on this site are the extreme homers who do very little besides attacking and insulting others. It's sickening.Im good, ya'll are the miserable ones
lol.Nothing like a "I'm a better fan than you" thread first thing in the morning.
It's a fine line brother. The irony can surface quickly!Ah hah, the I know you are, but what am I defense.
Touché
The miserable ones are the fans who actually know this is just a game and that this team doesn't pay our bills....lmao sureNo, not true. The most miserable fans on this site are the extreme homers who do very little besides attacking and insulting others. It's sickening.
That response doesn't make sense.The miserable ones are the fans who actually know this is just a game and that this team doesn't pay our bills....lmao sure
Giving up from doing what ? Cheering? Because that is about all we do as fans! We have absolutely no bearing on what happens that Sunday while sitting on the couch.We have the whiniest fans.
I get it.... to feel like we were winning just to let it slip away is frustrating. It reminded me of the 40-40 Green Bay game, or the Aaron Rodgers sideline throw that unseated the 1 seed Cowboys.
And at the first few moments of losing, I felt fatigued and deflated. Like I didn't wanna care for the rest of the year. I saw threads like "onto Houston" and I thought who cares about Houston?
Then I thought..... yes we lost. But if Dak didn't throw that last pass away, if Schoon didn't commit that false start, or if we found a way to defend a 27 yard pass with 7 seconds left in the game...... we might all be celebrating victory, followed by declaring a Super Bowl. That's how fickle Cowboys fans who post on this forum are.
One play is not gonna elevate us to Super Bowl contention, neither will one play take us completely down. The game was a one play decides all game. Does one play really say much about the rest of the season? I think not.
We have a pair of 0-3 teams next. Our own division that's wide open the Eagles with that bizarre game in Chicago. They lead by one game. As does the flukey Giants.
If we were totally dominated, there is an argument to be had. But.... it was a close back and forth game and we stopped the run well. Passing game looks alright. I don't know..... I'm just saying I don't feel all is lost. I feel like we're closer to the Rams than the Jets. Really good team, both at 1-2, probably won't win the Super Bowl but there's a lot of football left. I say play on.

Im sureThat response doesn't make sense.
