Dak is a mental choker!

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Dak cost this game against the 49ers. Dude is a mental choker!

Someone needs to rattle him around real good a couple of times and either make him wake up or break him! Cowboys need to find out already if this guy mentally has what it takes to toughen up and improve his game or not.
So you have finally come around to see America's Choker for what he is? Only took you four years. But better late than never I guess.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak cost this game against the 49ers. Dude is a mental choker!

Someone needs to rattle him around real good a couple of times and either make him wake up or break him! Cowboys need to find out already if this guy mentally has what it takes to toughen up and improve his game or not.
I don’t feel it was me today. Just not good enough. This wasn’t mental this was simply piss poor.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
thomas-the-tank-engine.jpg

All aboard the Tank Train!!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I don’t feel it was me today. Just not good enough. This wasn’t mental this was simply piss poor.
It was all mental. Non-pressured inexcusably thrown INTs into double coverage. Dude mentally broke down. All game long he had that deer-in-the-headlights look with his mouth hanging wide open as if he was protecting a little bird inside his mouth. Dude was mentally choked out from the very beginning to the very end. He seriously needs a good drag down beating.