Dak is a mental choker!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Now this is a surprise. AC you are one of Daks die hards. Your account either got hacked or you are finally coming to the dark side.

Maybe it just took Dak throwing to 3 49ers all standing behind each other to accept the pick for you to cross the red line.
I call it like I see it. Dude was mentally checked out all game long. I can't stand choke job performances from any Cowboys QBs, especially when they hold the team and owner over the hot coals and rob them blind!

diamonddelts

Reaction score
It was all mental. Non-pressured inexcusably thrown INTs into double coverage. Dude mentally broke down. All game long he had that deer-in-the-headlights look with his mouth hanging wide open as if he was protecting a little bird inside his mouth. Dude was mentally choked out from the very beginning to the very end. He seriously needs a good drag down beating.
Dak post game flight home

Blackrain

Reaction score
I feel your pain AC I couldn't believe Jerry paid him that kind of money with the amount of talent that needs to be put around him for him to be successful.

That said when you know your quarterback is prone to failing in big moments and you go to the trouble of paying him anyway at least surround him with enough talent so you have a Fighting Chance.

I'm kind of tired of trying to make sense out of what Jerry does so I just go with it but if you're Jerry and you see the Jets adding wide receivers in devante Adams and the Chiefs adding Hopkins and your quarterback is nowhere near as good as Aaron Rodgers or Patrick mahomes maybe you should add a real receiver to the roster.

So when your high price quarterback who is choking all game happens to come up big at the end and put the ball in someone's hands they actually catch it.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Because that’s how he looks lol. You guys bring up this deer in headlights look it’s how he looks. It’s not mental. Not today. Maybe the other meetings. Dak ain’t good enough. He threw a dime to Turpin to potentially win this game. He’s just not good enough. This is something new I haven’t seen from him. Gonna still want the best for him but this year he isn’t good enough to win with this bad team and staff.
Maybe one day you will get it. And stop falling for the okie dokie.

Surfguy

Reaction score
I feel your pain AC I couldn't believe Jerry paid him that kind of money with the amount of talent that needs to be put around him for him to be successful.

That said when you know your quarterback is prone to failing in big moments and you go to the trouble of paying him anyway at least surround him with enough talent so you have a Fighting Chance.

I'm kind of tired of trying to make sense out of what Jerry does so I just go with it but if you're Jerry and you see the Jets adding wide receivers in devante Adams and the Chiefs adding Hopkins and your quarterback is nowhere near as good as Aaron Rodgers or Patrick mahomes maybe you should add a real receiver to the roster.

So when your high price quarterback who is choking all game happens to come up big at the end and put the ball in someone's hands they actually catch it.
Oh Jerry helped set all this up when he got rid of Coop to save money. He thought cee dee will take over #1 and we got #2 - #4 covered. right now...we basically got a #1 and a TE. #2 - #4 are missing in action most of the game.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Lol we've been knowing this by his last few playoff performances
Actually, in years past, Sept and Oct were PRIME dak months. He used Sept and Oct to dupe our senile and urine soaked owner/GM/dir college scouting/dir of pro scouting/cap manager/concessions manager/head of Cheerleader activities Jerruh Jones into giving him $60,000 000 a year (LOL)

Now that he has his money....he can stop trying hard while the leaves are still on the trees...and he can just relax, and just start "playoff dak" 2 months early.

THE COWBOYS SUCK

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Agreed brother. That's been my other gripe this season as well. Jerry definitely has set up this team to fail.

lukemartin79

Reaction score
Dak cost this game against the 49ers. Dude is a mental choker!

Someone needs to rattle him around real good a couple of times and either make him wake up or break him! Cowboys need to find out already if this guy mentally has what it takes to toughen up and improve his game or not.
He is what he is at this point, he's too old now to evolve past this- this is what he is. He looks great, usually, against the Giants, Skins when they sucked, Panthers, etc and CHOKES against the good teams