Dak is a tough Son of a Gun

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This was the picture in the dictionary next to the word
You must’ve looked up the definition of “winner”.....

MikeB80

Reaction score
say what you will. Love him or hate him. The dude was punished today with NO help from the refs, and kept getting back up. Romo would have been in a body cast. Williams is the new Jim Johnson.

Know your history.

Romo took that same beating many many times...in fact a lot of the times he won the game.

2011 vs miami he was mauled worse, 2010 vs the titans he was sacked 6 times in the first half and nearly killed a few times, 2012 vs tampa...he was hit square in the back by michael bennett on a full sprint...no penalty, got right up, 2008 at philly, 2008 vs NYG....etc...

I could go on and on...If you are going to take pointless shots at Romo at least know your history. Propping up Dak based on some false notion that Tony Romo wasn't as tough as nails is maybe the most ignorant thing ever. Why people who hated Romo will say anything to prop up Dak I never will understand.

Last edited:

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
He definitely got hit hard a number of times.

Dak needs to learn to open his mouth post game or during the week. Put pressure on the refs, expose them. Someone needs to teach him that and let him know, it's not whining or making excuses when you put it out there for the world to hear/see

Luck kept high-five'n defenders hitting him hard and saying "good play" and where is he now?

It's good to be nice, but not always .. speak for yourself and expose the refs

:cool:

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
He could've had his neck snapped today, he was laying face down and a 300+ pound DLineman fell on his head/neck. He went into concussion protocol and returned immediately - this guy is just built completely differently. The refs allow him to take late hit after late hit after late hit - it's getting old.

I saw him get absolutely destroyed his senior year at Missisisspi state - his OLine sucked and he had a habit of holding the ball too long, but he lead that team to be #1 in the nation for a few weeks and we're pretty lucky to have him.

Careful. A few people in this thread would go to war over this one sentence.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
He definitely got hit hard a number of times.

Dak needs to learn to open his mouth post game or during the week. Put pressure on the refs, expose them. Someone needs to teach him that and let him know, it's not whining or making excuses when you put it out there for the world to hear/see

Luck kept high-five'n defenders hitting him hard and saying "good play" and where is he now?

It's good to be nice, but not always .. speak for yourself and expose the refs

:cool:
He learns it from his coach. Garrett is very silent on a lot of issues, so his players, including Dak, follow suit.

Nav22

Reaction score
Dak is #1 in the NFL in QBR.

He’s #6 in the NFL in Passer Rating, if you prefer that stat.

Imagine being SO STUPID that you think “Dak sucks”, despite the numbers screaming otherwise.
:lmao2:

stiletto

Reaction score
I said in another thread, Aaron Rogers would've walked into the End zone at least 3x today with flags that would've been called on him that weren't for Dak. It was ridiculous...

Kinda aging well no?? LOL

jay94

Reaction score
I have no idea how we can have so many anti-Dak guys. Before I said he was average and overhyped, this year he has delivered. How many points ToP have we gave up on drops alone. He has definitely at least played like a top 10 qb this year. I would even say higher, but we could argue about that day and night. He has made plenty of great throws. My biggest gripe is our hurry up is to laid back when we are down by multiple scores, but we have an idiot headcoach clock management.

Frozen700

Reaction score
You’ve got me now!!! You’ve caught me red handed Nancy Drew! Good job......

Eagles fan is disguise.

Why do you want the cowboys to suffer after paying Dak.

I know the eagles only got one championship, but come on man, just stop the trolling, it gets old

Eightneight

Reaction score
The real question is why didn't the coaches call quick passes and screens to get the ball out quicker? They left Dak hanging out to dry. Piss poor play calling. I expected more from Moore. JG just can't seem to let go of his 90's offensive scheme.

Nav22

Reaction score
Dak’s #1 in QBR and #6 in Passer Rating.

Only clowns who aren’t man enough to admit they were wrong still say that he “sucks”.

aria

Reaction score
say what you will. Love him or hate him. The dude was punished today with NO help from the refs, and kept getting back up. Romo would have been in a body cast. Williams is the new Jim Johnson.
Eli played behind much worse O lines and never missed a game minus the one time he was benched by an incompetent coach. As goofy as Eli is, he has never got credit on this board for his toughness. When Dak plays another 15 years without missing a game then we can talk about how “tough” he is.