Dak is a tough Son of a Gun

DFWJC

Reaction score
Romo would have been in the emergency room and broken in half in this type of game, probably out in the second series with a broken collarbone or collapsed lung..Dak actually put us in position to win again but came up short in the end...He had an obvious TD wiped off the board because of a horrendous flag on Wilson in the endzone, we all know that wasn't a pick play but rather an anti-cowboy flag. Another bone head call was the 4th and 2 call to go for it and the play call was trash, should have taken the 3pts in that situation. So far i am up to 7pts we left on the field. My last gripe would be our kicker which was never addressed in the offseason, he misses and costs us another 3pts, also who's idea was it to run a reciever set on a 2pt conversion leaving Dak completley on an island and nobody to block when it's obvious the Jets were blitzing? As poorly as we played without even doing a damn thing we could have won 32-24 but woulda coulda shoulda! In the end we take another L and that's what a poorly coached team does.
He went thru that type of game at least 35-40 times in his career.
If you mean after he was already broken down?...yes. But it took years of beatings to get to that point.

Either way, Dak should not have to take that beating either.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
…..sooner or later.....he ain't gonna get back up.
It depends whether a tackler or tacklers ever generate sufficient force through his body at the proper angle (into the ground in certain situations), in which the degree of applied force exceeds the density of any particular bone, bones or muscular tissue. Hopefully, Prescott will never experience such an event or the number of experienced events are minimal.

Physics does not discriminate with human anatomy. Never has. Never will. It is a fallacy to think otherwise--especially in the sport of football.

Elusiv1

Reaction score
He went thru that type of game at least 35-40 times in his career.
If you mean after he was already broken down?...yes. But it took years of beatings to get to that point.

Either way, Dak should not have to take that beating either.
You are right and that wouldn't be fair to Romo since he was already broken down from all the punishment he took throughout his career..

Cmac

Reaction score
It depends whether a tackler or tacklers ever generate sufficient force through his body at the proper angle (into the ground in certain situations), in which the degree of applied force exceeds the density of any particular bone, bones or muscular tissue. Hopefully, Prescott will never experience such an event or the number of experienced events are minimal.

Physics does not discriminate with human anatomy. Never has. Never will. It is a fallacy to think otherwise--especially in the sport of football.
Huh?....where we going with this.....is this part of a thesis? I hope Dak doesn't get hurt....let me put that out there front & center....however, as Jerry Glanville once said...."The NFL stands for Not for Long."

Frozen700

Reaction score
Wait.....you consider those guys to have inept coaching? Ahahahahahahahahaha......yeah god forbid I bring up facts and stats I know that’s too much to handle. You won man. I’m not gonna debate with anyone who thinks like this. You got it man. Goff and Wentz.....ahahahhhh.

Yeah I know I got it. Thanks. Come again

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I agree with OP that Dak is a tough "SOB". He can't continue to take that kind of beating every week! For his sake, I hope SOMETHING can be done to help this o-line!!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Huh?....where we going with this.....is this part of a thesis? I hope Dak doesn't get hurt....let me put that out there front & center....however, as Jerry Glanville once said...."The NFL stands for Not for Long."
lol @ thesis. I partially agreed with you but clarified if-and-why Prescott may not get up from a tackle some day.

Cmac

Reaction score
I agree with OP that Dak is a tough "SOB". He can't continue to take that kind of beating every week! For his sake, I hope SOMETHING can be done to help this o-line!!
He also can't be running without sliding.....the knee to the Jet DB could have easily resulted in torn ligaments.....see RG3 when he got greedy against Ravens.....was the beginning of the end for him.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Wentz

Mahomes

Watson

Goff

Jackson

ECT....

Don't give me that crap about coaching, just a few weeks ago, we found gold with Moore, now that the wheels are actually turning and defenses play Dak differently it's his fault.

Don't bring up stats either. These guys are winning. And stats or no stats, he can't hold a candle to any of those guys mentioned above, maybe Jackson. Maybe

We have better weapons, so don't bring that up either.

LOL.

Goff has lost his last 3.

Wentz has lost 3.

Mahomes lost his last 2.

Jackson has lost 2.

So no they aren’t winning anymore than Dak and their weapons and coaching are just as good and when it comes to coaching certainly better.

Nothing about your post is accurate.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LOL.

Goff has lost his last 3.

Wentz has lost 3.

Mahomes lost his last 2.

Jackson has lost 2.

So no they aren’t winning anymore than Dak and their weapons and coaching are just as good and when it comes to coaching certainly better.

Nothing about your post is accurate.

This needs it's own discussion. If those guys and their coaching staff is so much better why they losing too?

HungryLion

Reaction score
This needs it's own discussion. If those guys and their coaching staff is so much better why they losing too?

That I can’t answer you. I think their overall schedules have been tougher.

But it definitely comes down to it being a team game. None of them are able to just win on their own. They all need their team to play well.

But I expect that. Football is the ultimate team sport.

It seems like some
Fans think QB’s do just win games on their own.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Lol......you know the definition of mediocrity?

This was the picture in the dictionary next to the word