Dak Is Clutch mega thread *merged*

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Yeah, because INT stats are so incredibly hard to look up. Next thing you know, ESPN will have it own website. And for free!

Imbicile.

So go fetch it then and stop talking out your rear, lol.

This is your schtick. You mouth-off, then get your feelings hurt.

I don’t wanna be the bad guy.

Sydla

Reaction score
All I'm hearing are excuses.

LOL.

******* Wentz. Didn’t go out there and play CB too!

You said something stupid. Hey, if you want to think Dak is a better QB, fine. But to call Wentz mentally fragile basically undercuts your credibility and makes you look foolish.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
As I said what was funny was that he ripped people for ignoring stats and pointed out how Dak has thrown a low number of interceptions but, not surprisingly, failed to mention Dak led the league in QB fumbles.

Now he’s trying to pivot away from the stats because I asked him the obvious “okay, where does Dak rank in TD passes thrown?”

His response “ugh, ugh, leave me alone! Go find it yourself!”

River82

Reaction score
LOL.

You said something stupid. Hey, if you want to think Dak is a better QB, fine. But to call Wentz mentally fragile basically undercuts your credibility and makes you look foolish.

Now I'm hearing whining paired with **** excuses. What is Wentz' career stats on game winning drives in the 4th?

Kaiser

Reaction score
This is your schtick. You mouth-off, then get your feelings hurt.

If you worked at for ten years, you still wouldn't matter or rise to the level of affecting feelings. I clean up doggy doo on occasion, and those piles also don't "hurt my feelings".

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Dak was in shell shock for half of last year and half this year. That's what he said and what my eyes seen. Make up some excuses. "it was everybody but dak".. mentally fragile Dak

Sydla

Reaction score
Now I'm hearing whining paired with **** excuses. What is Wentz' career stats on game winning drives in the 4th?

Not great.

But that doesn’t mean he’s mentally fragile.

River82

Reaction score
Not great.

But that doesn’t mean he’s mentally fragile.

It means he doesn't come through when it counts.

Next question. During those moments where he doesn't come through in the clutch, does he play up to his usual standard or below his usual standard?

Kaiser

Reaction score
Now he’s trying to pivot away from the stats because I asked him the obvious “okay, where does Dak rank in TD passes thrown?”

OK, I misread that as INT passes after this game. ESPN has Dak 22nd in TD passes, which is what you would expect on a team with the 2nd highest yardage RB and the putrid WRs this team had in the first half.

You can go now.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
"everybody was hurt" "we need the best offensive line" "dak needs nerve pills" lmao d
ak just needs a better qb coach, offensive line, OC, HC, number one offensive line, wide receiver and best TE in the game. But he's clutch.. good he has the best defense in the league to carry him. I might be wrong, he makes the defense look good. LMAO

Sydla

Reaction score
It means he doesn't come through when it counts.

Next question. During those moments where he doesn't come through in the clutch, does he play up to his usual standard or below his usual standard?

Depends. Technically according to you he didn’t come up clutch and win the game but in reality he played well down the stretch, late, in a tight game today and his team spit the bit.

In other games, he’s spit the bit himself down the stretch. He’s inconsistent for sure. But mentally fragile? LOL.

Dre11

Reaction score
Cooper bailed him out on another garbage throw, late and low

If we had a legitimate quarterback we win this game by 20 in regulation

****, I just watched us win. Had to record the game, Dak had a some struggles, but being bailed out ? I have no idea what you're talking about. He hit Cooper all night, its Gallup who he has issues with. On the last TD by Cooper, the CB jumped the slant and Cooper adjusted his route which is, no no, so he bailed nobody out.

River82

Reaction score
Depends. Technically according to you he didn’t come up clutch and win the game but in reality he played well down the stretch, late, in a tight game today and his team spit the bit.

In other games, he’s spit the bit himself down the stretch. He’s inconsistent for sure. But mentally fragile? LOL.

Spit the bit? Did you watch the panthers game? He collapsed. And that wasn't physical, that was all mental.

Being mentally fragile is playing down in the clutch. Being mentally strong is playing up in the clutch. Since Dak's rookie year he's been playing poorly to start the game, then playing like a superstar down the 4th. Wentz the opposite.

The reason? One's mentally strong, the other needs a sports psychologist.

Dre11

Reaction score
No, he's not. He accounted for three turnovers by himself. The game was won on a fluke tipped ball that Cooper was able to make a play on. Coop gets the clutch tag today, not Dak.

Lol, it was tipped because Cooper adjusted his route late (per him) which is a no no. He made clutch throws during the OT

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
so going into shell shock half of last year and half of this year from fear because of the Atlanta game is mentally tough? Just wondering.
asking for a friend.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
If you worked at for ten years, you still wouldn't matter or rise to the level of affecting feelings. I clean up doggy doo on occasion, and those piles also don't "hurt my feelings".

You almost sound like you have yourself convinced.

Meanwhile, I see you sniping at me randomly in various threads.

I got you in your feelings small fry.

Sydla

Reaction score
Spit the bit? Did you watch the panthers game? He collapsed. And that wasn't physical, that was all mental.

Being mentally fragile is playing down in the clutch. Being mentally strong is playing up in the clutch. Since Dak's rookie year he's been playing poorly to start the game, then playing like a superstar down the 4th. Wentz the opposite.

The reason? One's mentally strong, the other needs a sports psychologist.

LOL. I am not sure you even understand the concept of mentally fragile. So if Dak screws up late in game, which he has done, does that make him mentally fragile that day?

You know who isn’t mentally strong?

You.

Dre11

Reaction score
LOL.

Went took sacks holding the ball and missed throws just like everyone here cry about Dak. Went is looking average right now.