Dak Is Clutch mega thread *merged*

Sydla

Reaction score
Went took sacks holding the ball and missed throws just like everyone here cry about Dak. Went is looking average right now.

That wasn’t my point. The guy called him mentally fragile. That’s idiotic.

If you thought I was saying Wentz played well today, you missed the point. I wasnt saying that at all.

River82

Reaction score
Sometimes people say something so dumb it warrants it.

Ad hominems are used by people who have nothing else to say. You might as well just agree with my point and be done with it lol

River82

Reaction score
  • The Cowboys were a little dismayed at a roughing the passer penalty on defensive end Randy Gregory, who grabbed Wentz’s knee. Gregory said the refs told him the GMs told the referees to protect the quarterback.
Wow, if that isn't the mentally weakest **** I've ever seen. Hiding behind the refs, hiding behind the GM LOL. Wentz might as well leave the league now #FOREVERBROKEN

Dre11

Reaction score
That wasn’t my point. The guy called him mentally fragile. That’s idiotic.

If you thought I was saying Wentz played well today, you missed the point. I wasnt saying that at all.

Did you see the looks on his face . He looked mentally fragile...lol

Sydla

Reaction score
Ad hominems are used by people who have nothing else to say. You might as well just agree with my point and be done with it lol

You are right. I have nothing else to say to someone who made such an intellectually shallow comment and is incapable of seeing the folly of his statement.

That’s like banging your head on the wall 99 times thinking the next time, the wall will actually fall over. At that point, why keep going?

River82

Reaction score
You are right. I have nothing else to say to someone who made such a ridiculously shallow comment and is incapable of seeing the folly of his statement.

That’s like banging your head on the wall 99 times thinking the next time, the wall will actually fall over.

More ad hominems. If you have points make them, otherwise repeat after me "Wentz is the most mentally fragile child I've ever seen. A QB who's broken both mentally and physically can only be described as useless."

Sydla

Reaction score
Did you see the looks on his face . He looked mentally fragile...lol

You want to jump down the rabbit hole with that guy? The guy who just posted the fact the Refs made a horrendous call on Gregory is also proof Wentz is mentally fragile?

I know you are a better poster than that.

Sydla

Reaction score
More ad hominems. If you have points make them, otherwise repeat after me "Wentz is the most mentally fragile child I've ever seen. A QB who's broken both mentally and physically can only be described as useless."

You literally just used a bad call on roughing the passer as proof Wentz is mentally fragile. LOL. The ad hominem fits.

It’s like you can’t even help yourself anymore.

River82

Reaction score
You want to jump down the rabbit hole with that guy? The guy who just posted the fact the Refs made a horrendous call on Gregory is also proof Wentz is mentally fragile?

I know you are a better poster than that.

We've been waiting for you to be a better poster as well, but alas ... once you start posting facts you might be

River82

Reaction score
You literally just used a bad call on roughing the passer as proof Wentz is mentally fragile. LOL.

It’s like you can’t even help yourself anymore.

It's not a bad call if it was an intentional call. And the call was intentionally made, as explained by the refs to Gregory, as a means to protect Wentz because the GM asked them to.

Your entire point is based on a strawman

Sydla

Reaction score
It's not a bad call if it was an intentional call. And the call was intentionally made, as explained by the refs to Gregory, as a means to protect Wentz because the GM asked them to.

Your entire point is based on a strawman

Wait.

Are you now saying the Eagles GM told the refs to call roughing the passer to protect Wentz?

River82

Reaction score
Wait.

Are you now saying the Eagles GM told the refs to call roughing the passer to protect Wentz?

Did you read the initial quote, or did you just use the Force? Because that's exactly what the quote said. They are to call roughing the passer to protect the QB.

Sydla

Reaction score
Did you read the initial quote, or did you just use the Force? Because that's exactly what the quote said. They are to call roughing the passer to protect the QB.

GMs...... plural.

Meaning the ref told Gregory that they are told to be defensive of all QBs in general. Essentially it’s what we already know...... the league has made it a priority to call hits on QBs much tighter to protect QBs overall. If you just found this out, you must have been asleep for a few years.

How that then makes Wentz mentally fragile is peculiar.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

And yet you go right into an ad hominem about Wentz.

I’m telling you the dumbest ones always run smack dab into irony.

River82

Reaction score
GMs...... plural.

Meaning the ref told Gregory that they are told to be defensive of all QBs in general. Essentially it’s what we already know...... the league has made it a priority to call hits on QBs much tighter to protect QBs overall. If you just found this out, you must have been asleep for a few years.

How that then makes Wentz mentally fragile is peculiar.

Funny how grabbing the knee of any other QB does not constitute roughing the passer. Only Wentz. And when Gregory asked he was told that the GMs made it clear to protect the QB. That does not in any way shape or form mean that protection of the QB is the same for all QBs, because it clearly is not. "Make sure they don't unnecessarily target his knee" "Sure thing champ, will do!"

Being wrapped in cotton wool is an example of being mentally weak, yes.

River82

Reaction score
And yet you go right into an ad hominem about Wentz.

I’m telling you the dumbest ones always run smack dab into irony.

Wrong. An ad hominem is attacking the character of the other person in the argument to get an advantage in that argument. Was I in an argument with Wentz? No? Then I committed no ad hominem.

Sydla

Reaction score
Funny how grabbing the knee of any other QB does not constitute roughing the passer. Only Wentz. And when Gregory asked he was told that the GMs made it clear to protect the QB. That does not in any way shape or form mean that protection of the QB is the same for all QBs, because it clearly is not. "Make sure they don't unnecessarily target his knee" "Sure thing champ, will do!"

Being wrapped in cotton wool is an example of being mentally weak, yes.

LOL.

This is embarrassing now.

So “GMs” told the refs to protect Wentz and only Wentz when it comes to grabbing the knee.