Dak Is Clutch mega thread *merged*

Doomsday101

Reaction score
If he does not make those mistakes, the game should be a 30-13 blow out and 4th quarter would be garbage time, same thing for the Saints game.

and if frog had wings they would not bump their butts when they hop. I want to see mistakes cleaned up as well but Dak for his mistakes also put up 455 for 3 TD and was 77.8% completion rate and these are not just dink and dunk passes. Believe me I am not overlooking from bad plays from Dak but he stepped up and made some big plays that lead to this win.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Too funny. You know the trolls are reeling when they are saying that Dak is good enough to win, just not good enough to blow the teams out. LOL
Yup, narrative has changed form he's not better than Wentz to now he's not better than Goff, ROFLMAO.

Pretty soon it'll be but he's not better than Tom Brady so he sucks.
Yea those people go on ignore.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
i don't get how you can be "clutch" when the winning TD pass was actually good defense and the ball just fell our way.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Despite his flaws, he’s got ice water in his veins. A cold blooded killer.
...and tough as nails. The intangibles this guy possess are so over-looked. He is a winner, despite his warts in an imperfect world. Pointing out his imperfections isn't hard but apparently, many of his critics do find it difficult to give the man his due credit for the success he continues to have.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Yup, narrative has changed form he's not better than Wentz to now he's not better than Goff, ROFLMAO.

I had most of the trolls on ignore already, but its nice to keep a few around so you can hear them go off when we keep winning.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
i don't get how you can be "clutch" when the winning TD pass was actually good defense and the ball just fell our way.
The preponderance of the evidence after observing Dak over 3 seasons and 30 wins is the guy is clutch. Find me another QB that has won more in that timeframe not named Brady. Your sample size of just one game is too small to fairly say what you are saying.

ClintDagger

Reaction score
If he does not make those mistakes, the game should be a 30-13 blow out and 4th quarter would be garbage time, same thing for the Saints game.
We will get to the playoffs and lose, probably in the first round, because of the mistakes that Dak makes. And then the narrative will be “he will get better, it’s Linehan’s fault, the OL”, etcetera. Dak went crazy against a secondary with practice squad guys on it, still turned it over 3 times and it could have been a lot more. People say Dak is a winner, but you won’t win anything meaningful turning the ball over and missing open guys for scores. He’s GOT to get better or else he’s going to waste this great defensive season.

rwalters31

Reaction score
Despite his flaws, he’s got ice water in his veins. A cold blooded killer.
If not for Cooper you would not be saying these nice things. Dak is not accurate and does not take care of the ball. Back to Cooper, he runs under the ball not Dak placing the ball in the right place. Until Dak can be more accurate with the ball placement and hold the ball with two hands in the pocket, we will have a short visit in the playoffs. As for cold blooded killer, the plays are coming into to him and he try's to execute them. So not so much a killer (I wish he was)!

Blake

Reaction score
I wanted Dak benched in the 3rd quarter but he shut me up again when it really counted, much like he's been doing for the past four games. I respect that.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
We will get to the playoffs and lose, probably in the first round, because of the mistakes that Dak makes. And then the narrative will be “he will get better, it’s Linehan’s fault, the OL”, etcetera. Dak went crazy against a secondary with practice squad guys on it, still turned it over 3 times and it could have been a lot more. People say Dak is a winner, but you won’t win anything meaningful turning the ball over and missing open guys for scores. He’s GOT to get better or else he’s going to waste this great defensive season.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blake

Reaction score
You must be mentally challenged bud or 12 years old if so my apologies....

Mentally challenged are the sociopaths on this site that hate Prescott in the face of objective reasoning, which you clearly lack that fundamental skill.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score

i'm not worried about those who choose to sit around and compare qb's as if it really matters anymore. i see dak week in and week out and he's the *only* qb that i do see weekly. those fascinated with ranking him above another qb, well that's their game.

however that doesn't change the fact dak has some major issues he needs to correct. going into the end of year 3 i don't think he ever will. i know he never will with our current QB coach. but he still fumbles too much, throws too many INT's and holds onto the ball too long, causing the first 2 more often than not.

jsb357

Reaction score
No, he's not. He accounted for three turnovers by himself. The game was won on a fluke tipped ball that Cooper was able to make a play on. Coop gets the clutch tag today, not Dak.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
i'm not worried about those who choose to sit around and compare qb's as if it really matters anymore. i see dak week in and week out and he's the *only* qb that i do see weekly. those fascinated with ranking him above another qb, well that's their game.

however that doesn't change the fact dak has some major issues he needs to correct. going into the end of year 3 i don't think he ever will. i know he never will with our current QB coach. but he still fumbles too much, throws too many INT's and holds onto the ball too long, causing the first 2 more often than not.
All 3rd year QBs have things to fix.
I'm just glad my team's 3rd year QB doesn't have to fix "knowing how to win games".

He has won 30 games in 2 years and 13 games to start his career. That's truly outstanding.
Anyone finding fault with that is just stupid.

Sydla

Reaction score
I still tag him for one year. I don't sign him to a long term deal yet.

ClintDagger

Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe I should lower my expectations and be happy with winning the worst division in the NFL, and getting bounced early in the playoffs. But I’m smart enough to know that unless you’re NE the window to win in this league is very short. Look at Atlanta. Look at Jax. Look at Oak. Look at Ariz. I could go on and on. If we want anything meaningful to come of this season we’re going to need better play on that side of the ball. Most of that needs to come from the QB, and some of it from the coaching staff. Next year we’ll have a first place schedule and the risk of age (to the OL) and the injury bug holding us back. The time to do something is now.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Cant throw for over 200 yards...…...CHECK
Cant throw the deep ball...…...CHECK
He just needs someone to throw to...….CHECK
Cant throw for over 300 yards...…...CHECK
Cant bring the team back when we are down...………...CHECK
All he can do is dink and dunk...………..CHECK

Any other dumb comments that have been debunked by Dak from the Trolls?

13-3, 9-7, 8-5, two playoff appearances in 3 years and probably would have been 3 if it had not been for Zeke getting suspended last year.

Last edited:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
All 3rd year QBs have things to fix.
I'm just glad my team's 3rd year QB doesn't have to fix "knowing how to win games".

He has won 30 games in 2 years and 13 games to start his career. That's truly outstanding.
Anyone finding fault with that is just stupid.
great then to you, i'm stupid.

the ball won't always bounce your way. or into your WR's hands, or back to you after you fumble it, again.

those are going to catch up. they always do and at the worst of times.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I still tag him for one year. I don't sign him to a long term deal yet.

What is the point of making this comment when we have 3 games, the playoffs, and an entire year left to analyze Dak before that decision has to be made?