Dak Is Clutch mega thread *merged*

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I bet QBs are looking at this game and wishing DC would give them these looks. One deep safety, man coverage on the outside all day long.

On the other hand, Wentz was facing plenty of zone with two of probably the fastest LBs in the game that are locking down everybody in the middle of the field.

The Eagles did that because they were fully bent on stopping Zeke. Our offense took what the defense gave us. We made them pay and there is nothing wrong with that.

pupulehaole

Reaction score
Yeah he threw for 455 yards and 3 TD/ 1 INT but he sucked.
He threw 2 INT's and lost a fumble.... Missed MULTIPLE TD passes. This game doesn't go to overtime if Dak was actually good lol. We should have smoked those nerds.

lukin2006

Reaction score
I will admit, he seems to have that IT factor. He will likely lead this team to a better than .500 record. Still, this game should not have been this close.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Despite his flaws, he’s got ice water in his veins. A cold blooded killer.

pulp-fiction1.png

Reactions: CWR

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Apparently Dak and Coop waved off one of Linehan's patent pending stop routes (FF to 2:29 mark).

This shows Dak is maturing in his leadership. Coop is on the same page with him which is good to see.

pupulehaole

Reaction score
How did Rams Goff play? Or does Dak only miss throws?
Why do you Dak apologists always bring up other qb's? You realize no one said Dak is the only one missing throws? How is Jared Goffs season going? You really want to start comparing them lol?

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Why do you Dak apologists always bring up other qb's? You realize no one said Dak is the only one missing throws? How is Jared Goffs season going? You really want to start comparing them lol?

What? I have given Dak plenty of blame Einstein. Dak is completing 68% on the year, yes he misses throws. ALL QB's do, deal with it. Oh ya, Goff what has he done that Dak hasn't?

BoysForLife

Reaction score

PS put Dak against the Bears defense in 20 degree weather and put Goff against the Eagles banged up secondary in climate controlled comfort

And see the difference

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Well I swear he led the Eagles on two game tying drives in the 4th Q tonight and it was the Eagles D that lost them the game late.

But that probably doesn’t fit into your worldview.

LOL..........that logic was dumb even for you.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I appreciate his guts. He could have easily tanked in that game given the mistakes he made.

He’s a gamer for sure. So for the pure fan side, I appreciate that. But there is also a practical, realist side here.

I am not sure he’s the guy that can take us where we haven’t been in over 20 years. He’s just so wildly inconsistent game to game. He threw for 450 yards today, which is great, and yet we had to squeak out a win in OT. Why? Because the Mr Hyde QB kept and let the Eagles stay close with some poor throws, bad decisions.

He finally has guys that can get deep and make plays out there. Linehan was forced to open up the offense late in the game last night and we say the result. Dak was more then capable of running that type of offense.

Picks are a thing of rarity for Dak. Im not worried about them. NOT throwing picks is actually one of his best qualities.

Its also apparent that Dak is getting better and better, just like a young QB should.

Harp on the bad stuff all you want. 5 game win streak and Dak is balling. Clutch as he has always been.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
PS put Dak against the Bears defense in 20 degree weather and put Goff against the Eagles banged up secondary in climate controlled comfort

And see the difference

My God...............you saw what happens to Goff when he is under pressure. Is a straight line relationship. Put Goff in this offense that Dak has been the last year and Goff would look like a chump.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
My God...............you saw what happens to Goff when he is under pressure. Is a straight line relationship. Put Goff in this offense that Dak has been the last year and Goff would look like a chump.

There is absolutely zero comparison between the quality of the Eagles defense and the Bears, when both are healthy

Take out pretty much every member of the Eagle starting secondary and the gap gets even wider

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Cooper bailed him out on another garbage throw, late and low

If we had a legitimate quarterback we win this game by 20 in regulation
lol 5 weeks in a row you've been crying about not winning by big enough margin.. IN THE NFL.

Imagine being that darn dumb.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
There is absolutely zero comparison between the quality of the Eagles defense and the Bears, when both are healthy

Take out pretty much every member of the Eagle starting secondary and the gap gets even wider

You missed the point, but thats not surprising. What the Chicago game showed you was how pressure on a QB whether that be from a great defense or a banged up Oline affects any QB.

And Dak threw for 455 yards and 3 TD's. So even your response was way off.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
lol 5 weeks in a row you've been crying about not winning by big enough margin.. IN THE NFL.

Imagine being that darn dumb.

Too funny. You know the trolls are reeling when they are saying that Dak is good enough to win, just not good enough to blow the teams out. LOL

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
A lot are bringing up: "If Prescott doesn't make a mistake there's no overtime."

Same can be said about a few opportunities we lost and/or created for the entire team.
One penalty led to Philly getting a TD. If we're playing the "If" game....