Dak is distracted, bad, fraud super mega thread **merged**

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Romo turned 3-4 win teams to 8 win teams. We got more talent now and had Zeke for 5 wins. W/O Zeke we may be lucky enough to win 1 game.
Love Romo and love dak.

And what do you think zeke would do without dak? Probably not much. Bottom line is we need these guys. All of them. Defense sucks, coaching sucks. Bottom line is this team is woefully unprepared for life without zeke. And why? Horrid backup lineman, bla bachup rbs. Scheme isn’t prepared for loss of zeke. Coaches can’t deal.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I'm not sure the response for this, but the point I was making is that we do not feel like a team that is competing. And you would hope that if you have at the very least your starting QB in the game, you have a chance to win any game as he is the leader of the offense.
Right now, with our starting QB in tact, and the current scheme, we look like a team just trying to stay afloat with a Weeden, or a Tom Savage type player. We are going through one of the worst offensive stretches of our franchise history offensively. I agreed with OP that this is no where close to the competitiveness of our team during the 8-8 years.

Garrett sucks, defense sucks, depth sucks. Been saying this for a long long time. So when there is any big change to the offense it all falls apart. That being said I expect dak to play much better. But I’m not blaming all this in a 2nd year qb like you.

It’s like you dak haters have been waiting in the weeds. Does this say more about dak or more about zeke?

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
Maybe its time to give him his $100 million. Plus contract that so many wanted to give him last year. Then maybe he could afford to quit making commercials and spend more time on the game

Reaction score
Win in 2014 lose in 2015, Win in 2016 lose in 2017; That balances out to a .500 level coaching staff 8-8.

your arithmetic is impressive, though I would suggest to you there are more variables in the equation... o_O

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I think trying to guess as to the why with the limited knowledge we have is a waste of time but there is zero doubt that he has mechanical issues particularly with his feet and hips that are trashing his accuracy.

The OL protection has not helped but I think he might not see significant improvement on this front until the offseason where he si not having to deal with gameplans and the like week in and week out.

DABOYZ

Reaction score
If last night was an example of Dak playing with a chip on his shoulder. The entire NFL is laughing at us. Dak without Zeke is hard to watch.