Dak is going to force another receiver out

blueblood70

Reaction score
It showed how he disappears.... your punk *** LIED and try to set it up like i was the only one who said he disappeared in Oakland.... i proved your weak *** wrong.

Again.... there's a reason Cooper is on his third team in three years..... you can try to spin it all you want, he didn't just disappear in Dallas this is what he does.....

Catch ya later lil guy!!!
:hammer: yup not worth 22mil i would have kept him for restructure at 15....

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Ceedee was never a #1 anyway but go off

Not at all. He looked good at OU because he was allowed to run free all game against vastly inferior talent. He comes here and is surrounded by a very talented overall WR core. Cooper being the one that allowed all the others to shine. I said over and over again he was going to be exposed this season as the #1 guy.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
First Dez Bryant, then Amari Cooper and soon to be CeeDee Lamb

Why isnt he being held accountable and when does it stop? He clearly cant throw to into tight windows with proper ball placement.

What a stupid take. Bryant is out of the league because he is slow and dumb. Cooper for all his talent is on his third team. He is not a worker, soft and perpetually carries 10 extra pounds. Lamb is a diva. Dak doesn’t make him drop the ball. You Dak haters are mental cases.

birdwells1

Reaction score
It showed how he disappears.... your punk *** LIED and try to set it up like i was the only one who said he disappeared in Oakland.... i proved your weak *** wrong.

Again.... there's a reason Cooper is on his third team in three years..... you can try to spin it all you want, he didn't just disappear in Dallas this is what he does.....

Catch ya later lil guy!!!

6 tgts 6 catches 78 yards 1 td at the start of the third quarter. He can stop there and would have led the Cowboys last week.

Toro9

Reaction score

Why isnt he being held accountable and when does it stop? He clearly cant throw to into tight windows with proper ball placement.
:huh:

Dez couldn't separate but Amari could and Lamb's not bad either imo.

kramskoi

Reaction score
What a stupid take. Bryant is out of the league because he is slow and dumb. Cooper for all his talent is on his third team. He is not a worker, soft and perpetually carries 10 extra pounds. Lamb is a diva. Dak doesn’t make him drop the ball. You Dak haters are mental cases.
It is arguable that if the Cowboys hadn't signed Cooper in October of the 2018 season then he likely would not have made it to his big payday. He was dead in the water before then.

The knock on Prescott is that he simply can't make chicken salad out of chicken sh##. Until he shows that he can do that then the questions about him will linger. IOW, can he carry the team absent a three-headed monster at WR? My guess is that he can't without a stupendous ground game taking the pressure off...you know...like 2016.

Moreover, each time that Jones and co. have run out the #1 WR (Owens, Bryant and now Cooper), the following season has seen a myriad of problems with the passing game. 2009, 2018 and now 2022 looks to be a repeat...and you think that they would've learned their lesson from 2018.

What Jones and co. fail to comprehend in their incessant and relentless doting (PR press) on Prescott (because he broke the bank) is that he has always been a guy who needed a high level of talent around him...and a strong ground game to boot. Their failure to acknowledge that is THE reason why they've once again indulged the fantasy of addition by subtraction in the form of WR by committee.

We are likely to watch it fail yet again.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Lamb is a #2 on a trash team and a solid #3 on a good team.

In other words the dude isn’t that good.. I was never a big fan of his. I mean he’s had what, one good game his entire career with Dallas. Seriously, besides the Patriots game what else has he done. I recall Cooper having monster games; game winners, hell even Gallup has had moments.

CeeDee is all hype.

GINeric

Reaction score
6 tgts 6 catches 78 yards 1 td at the start of the third quarter. He can stop there and would have led the Cowboys last week.

But he's still on his third team in 10 years. Have a great day kid!!

GINeric

Reaction score

Third team in 10 years for disappearing in big games, AND they loss to the JETS!!! Yeah he was super effective!!!

kskboys

Reaction score
Not at all. He looked good at OU because he was allowed to run free all game against vastly inferior talent. He comes here and is surrounded by a very talented overall WR core. Cooper being the one that allowed all the others to shine. I said over and over again he was going to be exposed this season as the #1 guy.
I was one of the very very few who didn't like the drafting of Lamb in the 1st. I thought there were better WR's out there such as Pittman and Jefferson and Claypool.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
It takes 5 seconds to find Jerry's comments on Amari when he missed games last year (Cowboys losses) for a preventable reason. That's why he's gone.

As for Dez Bryant, he caught 6 passes the rest of his NFL career. :rolleyes:

Come on Jake no way Dez was done they like him...has to be some one elses fault.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Nothing to do w/ Amari calling out Dak for not throwing him the ball when open?

Sure the QB who the WR has had his best pro years with while the QB also having his best pro years with decided they didnt like each other....Then the owner makes up media content about said "Shot" and how every player on his team will get it because its in the best interenst pf the team..said WR does not do it then misses multiple games, and the owner makes very focused remarks about it...all to cover up the fact the owner knew that at the end of the season this would happen and he was trying to deflect "What really happened"...again Jerry didnt even try to hide why he traded the WR he spent a 1st on couple years earlier for a 5th rounder....

FVSTONE

Reaction score

Dakota "TOAD HUNTER" Prescot's own brother doesn't even stick up for his brother anymore. That's how bad TOADIE is, he's become a professional Frog Gigger, barely taking down TOADS in the NFL......................