Dak is going to force another receiver out

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
First Dez Bryant, then Amari Cooper and soon to be CeeDee Lamb

Why isnt he being held accountable and when does it stop? He clearly cant throw to into tight windows with proper ball placement.
Dez failed with other teams.

Cooper was not wanted in Oakland either.

Did other teams that needed a WR just let Cleveland have Cooper for a late round pick just to screw over the Cowboys?

The ball hit CeeDee's hands and he dropped it more than once. I reviewed all of his targets and his route running was not good. A QB has to throw around underneath help defenders and the WR must read those defenders and adjust his route.

Jenky

Reaction score
How did this throw get Gallup hurt? The CB was in Gallups pocket and the S was coming over the top. So Dak's throw to Gallup's back shoulder was his best choice... if not, in your opinion where should he have thrown it?

@Jenky @Captain-Crash @PAPPYDOG
Feel free to answer this since yall gave this nonsense post a like. Here's yall chance to show the football knowledge yall brag so much about...

Video of the play:

It’s quite simple really. The receiver adjusted and made a great catch on an under thrown ball which should have never been thrown because of double coverage. While Dak celebrates, Gallup tears his ACL adjusting to the catch and others are open underneath.

But we don’t want to hear any of that because of the end result.

Fastpitch Dad

Reaction score
I support Cooper's decision to exercise his right as an American. Bleep Jerry and anyone else who doesn't like it.

It would be absolutely idiotic to release him for that.
Treading lightly, but it's been proven 10-fold that it doesn't work either.

Was rushed out to make people "feel safer". Same with him not wearing the mask. Neither of them would have helped not get the flu. Everyone I know who's had the flu, sans 2 people, have been jabbed a dozen times. (Hyperbole)

I believe he was released for body language, production, and telling the truth.

Edit: Used wrong word.

JustChip

Reaction score
I support Cooper's decision to exercise his right as an American. Bleep Jerry and anyone else who doesn't like it.

It would be absolutely idiotic to release him for that.
And there is your answer. The Cowboys braintrust are idiots.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
It’s quite simple really. The receiver adjusted and made a great catch on an under thrown ball which should have never been thrown because of double coverage. While Dak celebrates, Gallup tears his ACL adjusting to the catch and others are open underneath.

But we don’t want to hear any of that because of the end result.
From what you just said... a ball is mis/under thrown anytime a wr has to adjust to catch it. Or is it only when Dak throws it?

If Dak threw it where a DB lights Gallup up, you would have a point... but he didnt. He placed the ball where only Gallup could catch it, away from the DB's. If Gallup tears his knee while turning around that's not on Dak.

Yall wanting Dak to be safe/aggressive only on your terms is funny.

Last edited:

Jfconrow

Reaction score
I’m pretty sure the Cooper thing was not about a COVID shot and Ceedee hasn’t really shown much. My take is it was about the salary cap. They don’t want to pay 20m for a WR who wasn’t a superstar so they drafted Ceedee.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
You know . . . this whole offseason love affair with Dennis Houston is weird.

I want to see him succeed. I see why they like him. But I just think there were better candidates to fill the spot.

I can see him making the team.

But starting him over the guys who looked better in preseason?

Toopid, imo.

Hadenough

Reaction score
How did this throw get Gallup hurt? The CB was in Gallups pocket and the S was coming over the top. So Dak's throw to Gallup's back shoulder was his best choice... if not, in your opinion where should he have thrown it?

@Jenky @Captain-Crash @PAPPYDOG
Feel free to answer this since yall gave this nonsense post a like. Here's yall chance to show the football knowledge yall brag so much about...

Video of the play:

Please don't mistake that throw for a perfectly thrown pass. That pass was a typical Dak throw behind the WR. Dak couldn't use ball placement if his life depended on it. That was just a throw to the goal line pylon that was late.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dez pointed the finger at the captains of the team for him being forced out. He called Sean Lee a snake. Dez was finished and his production after he left proves it. Amari pointed the finger at Kellen Moore for his lack of targets/production. We’ll see how he fares in Cleveland. He didn’t do much last Sunday.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
Please don't mistake that throw for a perfectly thrown pass. That pass was a typical Dak throw behind the WR. Dak couldn't use ball placement if his life depended on it. That was just a throw to the goal line pylon that was late.
Where did I say it was perfect ball placement? Dak put the ball where only Gallup could catch it. Away from the CB who was in Gallup's pocket and the S coming across the top. The only reason Gallup had a chance at catching was because of Dak's ball placement. If I'm wrong, explain how in detail.

Also how was it late? If it was any earlier the CB would've had a PBU/INT.

Video for reference...

Last edited:

NumOneQB

Reaction score
The Homers will always lick Dak's Ba.... They call themselves "fans" But root against Rush and the team with the hope their overhyped loser of a QB won't lose his job . Some "fans"

I don’t see anyone rooting against rush. The Dak haters are spewing this ridiculous notion that Cooper is going to come in take the starting job with his play. This is the same crap we saw the year Dak broke his ankle and Dalton looked like utter poop. Why and what does that accomplish? We all know Rush wouldn’t be a #2 on any other NFL roster. This team will be lucky to win 1 game in the next 5 weeks with Rush at QB. Dak may very well come back and stink it up again like week 1, but Rush is a practice squad QB. I think we’ll see Greer before it’s all said and done. That’s how bad this thing is going to get.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I don’t see anyone rooting against rush. The Dak haters are spewing this ridiculous notion that Cooper is going to come in take the starting job with his play. This is the same crap we saw the year Dak broke his ankle and Dalton looked like utter poop. Why and what does that accomplish? We all know Rush wouldn’t be a #2 on any other NFL roster. This team will be lucky to win 1 game in the next 5 weeks with Rush at QB. Dak may very well come back and stink it up again like week 1, but Rush is a practice squad QB. I think we’ll see Greer before it’s all said and done. That’s how bad this thing is going to get.
It's about as bad as it can get. Dak led the team to 3 measly points.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Dak put the ball where only Gallup could catch it. Away from the CB who was in Gallup's pocket
Dak just threw the ball towards the pylon. He didn't aim and make a conscious decision to place the ball only where Gallup could catch it. Dak was so nervous in that game he had guys open 10 yards away but the coverage was tight and he was scared to throw it. Nothing you can say is going to lead me to believe that throw was intentionally placed at the point. Actually To me Dak was lucky that he was so far behind Gallup otherwise he's throwing into double coverage. Dak should of probably not even thrown the ball but Gallup made a circus catch and in return tore his ACL.