Dak Is Gonna Destroy Philly

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That's right folks, you heard it here first! Ol' Honey Bear is gonna shred this Eagles secondary. Just look at some of their games against far inferior QBs this year:

Sam Howell? (Should be Sam Who'n'ell is that?) 396 yards 4 TDs 1 Int (290 and 1 td in their first game)

Kirk Kissin Cousins? 364 and 4 TDs 0 Int

And the Mighty Mac Jones? 316 3 and 1.

I mean come on, there's no way Honey Bear doesn't go into Philly and just rain shock and awe down on that secondary. My guess is this is a shoot out and he puts at least 350+ and 4 TDs on them. Especially with an early chance to take over 1st place in the NFCE on the line. These are the games Dak thrives on, plus I hear he owns the Eagles.

Get yo honey ready.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tenor.gif

HungryLion

Reaction score
That's right folks, you heard it here first! Ol' Honey Bear is gonna shred this Eagles secondary. Just look at some of their games against far inferior QBs this year:

Sam Howell? (Should be Sam Who'n'ell is that?) 396 yards 4 TDs 1 Int (290 and 1 td in their first game)

I mean come on, there's no way Honey Bear doesn't go into Philly and just rain shock and awe down on that secondary. My guess is this is a shoot out and he puts at least 350+ and 4 TDs on them. Especially with an early chance to take over 1st place in the NFCE on the line. These are the games Dak thrives on, plus I hear he owns the Eagles.

Get yo honey ready.
You have until December first to bring back the jingle all the way avatar

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So you’re saying the 4 interceptions some how allowed Dak to throw for 300 yards and 4 touchdowns. Just like the Eagles had 3 interceptions against Rush last season made Hurts an MVP contender?
Well, the rest of his season helped make Hurts an MVP contender, not just that game. As for your first question...does Dak get 300 yards without the extra 4 possessions?

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Who's going to be the Iggles quarterback?

Last year Cowboys beat the Iggles when Minshew was the quarterback, lost to them when Hurts played.

Looks like it's going to be Hurts this game.

Ergo, a loss to the Iggles is imminent.

At least based on last year, but this isn't last year, hopefully things will turn out differently.

But nobody will know until after the game Sunday.

:popcorn:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Well, the rest of his season helped make Hurts an MVP contender, not just that game. As for your first question...does Dak get 300 yards without the extra 4 possessions?
Isn’t that what the Cowboys defense does best? If Dak does not throw the pick 6 do the Cowboys win easily.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score

Get yo honey ready.
"You heard it here first"?

There's been like a million posts saying that exact same thing already.

In other news....you heard it here first: this is a MUST WIN GAME.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Takeaways don't generally create "extra" possessions, unless they happen on punts or kickoffs. Turnovers like pick-sixes create extra possessions when they happen to you, but it's a bad thing.
If takeaways happen early in drives they can create short possessions which could lead to some more possessions overall in the game. But in the game we're talking about, the Cowboys only had 10 possessions. They had good field position after some of the turnovers, that's true, but they also had three drives that went over 70 yards.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Takeaways don't generally create extra possessions, unless they happen on punts or kickoffs. Turnovers like pick-sixes create extra possessions when they happen to you, but it's a bad thing.
If takeaways happen early in drives they can create short possessions which could lead to some more possessions overall in the game. But in the game we're talking about, the Cowboys only had 10 possessions. They had good field position after some of the turnovers, that's true, but they also had three drives that went over 70 yards.
So the 4 turnovers did not lead to more yards. Interesting theory.

ESisback

Reaction score

Get yo honey ready.
Risen-level sarcasm! Well done! How many likes do you think you’ll get?