Dak Is Gonna Destroy Philly

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Hyperbole. It's not for everyone.
You’re looking for a lot of activity on this thread Sunday and you’re sure to get it it doesn’t end up being locked. You’ve set yourself up for a big pie in the face.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You’re looking for a lot of activity on this thread Sunday and you’re sure to get it it doesn’t end up being locked. You’ve set yourself up for a big pie in the face.
It's a message board full of strangers. I'll pull through.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Well, the rest of his season helped make Hurts an MVP contender, not just that game. As for your first question...does Dak get 300 yards without the extra 4 possessions?
Possessions don’t work like that. You don’t get the ball twice. It just ends the other teams possession early.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It's a message board full of strangers. I'll pull through.
Which is exactly why you don’t care if you end up looking foolish on Sunday. By the way, Dak hasn’t had a 350+ yard game since the 2021 season.

Cowboys1966

Reaction score
I hope so but doubt it. Philly looks terrible on D one week and great the next…

Techsass

Reaction score
That's right folks, you heard it here first! Ol' Honey Bear is gonna shred this Eagles secondary. Just look at some of their games against far inferior QBs this year:

Sam Howell? (Should be Sam Who'n'ell is that?) 396 yards 4 TDs 1 Int (290 and 1 td in their first game)

Kirk Kissin Cousins? 364 and 4 TDs 0 Int

And the Mighty Mac Jones? 316 3 and 1.

I mean come on, there's no way Honey Bear doesn't go into Philly and just rain shock and awe down on that secondary. My guess is this is a shoot out and he puts at least 350+ and 4 TDs on them. Especially with an early chance to take over 1st place in the NFCE on the line. These are the games Dak thrives on, plus I hear he owns the Eagles.

Get yo honey ready.
Having enjoyed a bunch of your posts, I'm just going to assume you're having some fun & talking pure crap here. Don't get mad, but I really hope it bites you in the face & all plays out exactly word for word as you've laid it out.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Which is exactly why you don’t care if you end up looking foolish on Sunday. By the way, Dak hasn’t had a 350+ yard game since the 2021 season.
Very true, and very much aware on both counts.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Possessions don’t work like that. You don’t get the ball twice. It just ends the other teams possession early.
Even if we go with the idea that it doesn't add to the "number" of possessions, it still adds to our offense having the ball more (possession) when the defense take the ball away from the other team. Are you operating under the assumption that if they didn't get a turnover the opponent just goes 3 and out? Because the more likely scenario is the opponent picks up a 1st down or 2 and chews up some time that our offense could have had the ball if the defense had gotten a turnover.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
These are the games Dak thrives on
Really? The idea that you can compare QB's through opposition and draw any conclusions belongs to Madden. Then again if Dak uses his feet and keeps plays alive giving receivers enough time to get to the secondary we do have a chance.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Yeah I'm hoping our defense can get him 4 turnovers so he can do it again.
you are in a lose lose situation. if you are truly a cowboys fan and Dak does bad, you should be misreable. if cowboys do well and win, you will be upset because Dak was on the winning side.

you must be misreble. I hate to be you.

unless you are a fake cowboy fan, which there is plenty in this neighborhood. in that case, go suck and egg

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
you are in a lose lose situation. if you are truly a cowboys fan and Dak does bad, you should be misreable. if cowboys do well and win, you will be upset because Dak was on the winning side.

you must be misreble. I hate to be you.

unless you are a fake cowboy fan, which there is plenty in this neighborhood. in that case, go suck and egg
Quite happy thanks. I have a great life. You'd love to be me. And I'm in a win/win. Sorry you don't see it, but it's obvious.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don't know about destroy, but I think they leave philthy with a win.