Dak Is/Isn’t A Franchise QB Thread

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
are you serious. he wasn't the reason, but he made no plays early to help. the defense was horrendous

Everyone was horrendous .......... Dak included ......... just like Romo was horrendous when the team Quit on Wade.

Its over.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
yes because we had 4 possesions that is it

How many damn possessions did you want us to have? We helped drain that clock int he first half, genius.

So, 3 other drives we failed to score. Yet, the Bears found a way to score while draining the clock...which we were trying to do.

Seriously, this is just getting sad now. Enough is enough from you folks. You're in denial, your arguments suck, and you refuse to admit you're wrong.

cowboysfan99

Reaction score
Dak should get the tag for next season and an entire new coaching staff should be here to evaluate him next year...however that’s not how this franchise operates and Jerry will pay the guy.

Nav22

Reaction score
Aikman: We need an asterisk sign next to stats like these

Go ahead, @xwalker, @Nav22, @percyhoward. Please, give us stats that we just weren't seeing tonight. Was the wind blowing in the wrong direction? Dak play bad without a full moon?
Where’s your thread about how the Bears players made fun of us and it hurt your feelings???
:lmao2:

HungryLion

Reaction score
@DakPresgoat

Put a spin on this one. Convince us that Dak is a long-term solution for this team

How often do I actually put a spin on Dak?

I’ve called him out before when he plays poorly. You’ve seen it.

I also don’t just shut my eyes and pretend it isn’t happening when he plays well.

He has sucked the last couple of weeks. Right along with the rest of the team.