Roadtrip635

Reaction score

yappy-dogs-gonna-yap.jpg

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No but there's no use making Dak the hero either
Zeke and the defense carried the day.

Dak obviously also made some key plays, but in the end the OP portraying it as Dak doing what Romo couldn’t do is not accurate.

Techsass

Reaction score
I heard him calling kill, kill again several times this game. that means, to me, is he's learning to read defenses better. bodes well for the cowboys.
I was thinking the same thing watching the game. He also showed a lot more of the poise we were all freaking out about in 2016.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I remember all the Romo lovers saying I would be sorry when Romo left. lol... nope. Thanks for retiring Romo Dak.

Romo was a good qb though, just had crap coaching and didn’t do anything special in the win/in games/playoffs. Dak is stone cold in big games. Kid is a winner.
Dak did this in college. Played BIG.

Ddisco22

Reaction score
Straight Baller Enough Said

New Day In Big D :flagwave:
This game doesn't build confidence even more than they have already I don't know what does, this win was BIG!.
for all the haters!!

You said it "Dak is @×#/ clutch"

dallasfan4lizife

Reaction score
The interception was an awful throw

Can't we at least be honest?

No a great throw, but every QB has those.

Also, if there was no interference that would be a TD.

So I’m not sure you blame Dak or Noah Brown on that. Blame the refs

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Because eventually we fire red clapper and get a real QB and I can enjoy football once more.

Right now, y'all are getting excited about renewing those ding dongs for 5+ more years of failure

I'm enjoying this playoff win and my dislike for a coach or player would never come between me being happy and excited over a Cowboys win. I'll tolerate Garrett, especially if we manage to win next week. Which is more possible if we play the Rams instead of the Saints.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with celebrating it.

It tells you so much that all the people who spent months saying we would never win a playoff game because of Dak or Garrett are posting ten minutes after a playoff win trying to move the goalposts.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
It was slightly behind the wr but catchable... was it a good pass... no.... but awful is an exaggeration .. just being honest

Brown beat the LB--badly

Ball needed to be a fade toward the pylon and it was an easy td

Instead it was a terrible floater and behind to boot

Brown had to stop and turn just to try and break up the pass, which he almost did