Dak is nearly on an elite pace against winning teams!

mattjames2010

Reaction score
So what is your freaking point that Marcus Mariota is better than Dak?

How did it fly over your head? Dak is supposedly a "winner" with as many accomplishments as Marcus Mariota.

Dak hasn't won crap and this thread trying to compare him to Rodgers, Brady, and Brees is a freakin' joke and we will all continue to laugh at stuff like this. Rodgers and Brees didn't wait on their big contracts because they are proven winners, Dak is on a franchise tag still negotiating going on over a year.

johneric8

Reaction score
One look at the video verifies the Greatness of Dak and how he played flawlessly against the Eagles for the division title!!
How dare those haters point their fingers at Dak???

It's amazing how you guys pick stats to fit your narrative! No one said Dak played well against the eagles, but the fact is no one did their job really.. Also, lets not forget Dak shouldn't of even been playing because he couldn't even practice because of his bum shoulder.. It was another long line dumb moves by the organization letting him play when he couldn't even throw.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
LOL you'll never hop into any thread praising Dak and call them trolls.

You lose yet another argument.
You remind me of Uncle Rico from Napoleon Dynamite. Every where you go its a game lol. Walking around with your chest out claming you won a argument when there was never one to begin with. Delusion of grandeur at its finest.
Ouch...the Dak lovers hate these stats!
No they don't lol. I Don't think any Dak fan actually omits 2016 from his resume like that weird stat tries too. What happens when you add 2016 I wonder....hmmm.....
How did it fly over your head? Dak is supposedly a "winner" with as many accomplishments as Marcus Mariota.

Dak hasn't won crap and this thread trying to compare him to Rodgers, Brady, and Brees is a freakin' joke and we will all continue to laugh at stuff like this. Rodgers and Brees didn't wait on their big contracts because they are proven winners, Dak is on a franchise tag still negotiating going on over a year.
Who said Dak was a "winner"? No one even made the point of him being a "winner". You're arguing with yourself again.........nobody compared him to those guys. He used those guys to help put things in perspective for the lower IQ individuals.....but it "flew over their head".

johneric8

Reaction score

You're insufferable! Dak gets compared to elite Qb's all the time to "supposedly" show his deficiencies by most of you guys on a regular basis, heck I've seen you do it! SO, all of the sudden when I post stats that show him with the same winning percentage as great Qb's against winning teams it's a joke? Dude come on brother, you really need to lighten up and take the medicine I'm giving you.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You're insufferable! Dak gets compared to elite Qb's all the time to "supposedly" show his deficiencies by most of you guys on a regular basis, heck I've seen you do it! SO, all of the sudden when I post stats that show him with the same winning percentage as great Qb's against winning teams it's a joke? Dude come on brother, you really need to lighten up and take the medicine I'm giving you.
Thank you.......

And since he cares so much about winning arguments......

johneric8 - 1
@mattjames2010 - 0

61RGvkS8v3L._AC_SY741_.jpg

jnday

Reaction score
It's not about having any kind of grudges against Dak haters, it's when they use ridiculous eye test and stats that don't add up to the truth. I guess this is why they always fall back on their superior "Betty Davis" eyes when pounding their gavels in rabid hate of Dak.
There has been plenty of stats available that shows Dak weaknesses, but you don’t need them most of the time. The Eagles game was a good example. I am different . I don’t need stars to dislike him.

Williamsboys

Reaction score
I just remember the team going 3-0 and piling up incredible offensive stats against three weak teams to start the season, then came 3 straight loses, to New Orleans, Green Bay and OMGosh, the Jets..If they had beaten the terrible Jets the Cowboys would probably have made the playoffs. The team was very inconsistent the entire season, hopefully now that Garrett is gone and they have a better coaching staff there will be alot more consistency with the entire team. Does Dak Prescott deserve Top Quarterback money?? It remains to be seen..
PS..Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees have a Super Bowl win..

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
There has been plenty of stats available that shows Dak weaknesses, but you don’t need them most of the time. The Eagles game was a good example.
Because it was the game he was clearly hurt. You wouldn't dare show what he historically does to the Eagles every time he plays them lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I just remember the team going 3-0 and piling up incredible offensive stats against three weak teams to start the season, then came 3 straight loses, to New Orleans, Green Bay and OMGosh, the Jets..If they had beaten the terrible Jets the Cowboys would probably have made the playoffs. The team was very inconsistent the entire season, hopefully now that Garrett is gone and they have a better coaching staff there will be alot more consistency with the entire team. Does Dak Prescott deserve Top Quarterback money?? It remains to be seen..
PS..Aaron Rodgers and Drew Brees have a Super Bowl win..
Rodgers and Brees didn't win a Super Bowl their teams did. They did not do it on their own.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Lmao there really is a large contingent of fans who do not watch any other team and compare every game to their memory of the 90’s.
I know. They have this odd gauge of what a quarterback is in today's game. Proof by "Dak ain't a top 12 quarterback"....but then you ask them to list 11 better....they start whipping out names like Ryan Tannenhill or Ryan Fitzpatrick.....

jnday

Reaction score
It’s so awesome how Dak’s ruining this era of Cowboys football for you.

It’s so awesome how Dak’s ruining YOU.
:lmao2:
This team has been ruined since the mid 90’s. Dak has had little effect on ruining this team. The sad part of this situation is that he will ruin the future of this team and you will be cheering him on while he does it. I quit having high hopes about 20 years ago, so he hasn’t effect my hopes any way it goes.

jnday

Reaction score
It's amazing how you guys pick stats to fit your narrative! No one said Dak played well against the eagles, but the fact is no one did their job really.. Also, lets not forget Dak shouldn't of even been playing because he couldn't even practice because of his bum shoulder.. It was another long line dumb moves by the organization letting him play when he couldn't even throw.
Romo played with a rib sticking in his lungs. He won in case you forgot. Staubach played with multiple concussions and won. I guess Dak Don.’the measure up to the standards of a Cowboys QB.

Big_D

Reaction score
Because it was the game he was clearly hurt. You wouldn't dare show what he historically does to the Eagles every time he plays them lol.

But miraculously recovered against the hapless Skins? The most important game of the year and no one shows up. But they show up a week later to light up a crap team? lol

Polkton31

Reaction score
Certainly doesn't help the narrative of the thread when you lost to the only team in the division with a winning record with a playoff spot on the line. Makes this thread even more ridiculous.

Maybe that's why I didn't vouch for the validity of the thread.:thumbup:

johneric8

Reaction score
Romo played with a rib sticking in his lungs. He won in case you forgot. Staubach played with multiple concussions and won. I guess Dak Don.’the measure up to the standards of a Cowboys QB.

There we go again forgetting that the rest of the team AKA Defense, helps win games, it wasn't just Romo playing well while injured but also the team holding things together.. All I'm saying the last game of the season is a horrible game to pinpoint because our team was just waiting to fail under the freckled puppets leadership.. Dak couldn't throw at all accurately in the Eagles game and he should of been held out, but Jerry wanted Garrett to keep his job.. It was all pure stupidity if you ask me.. Look, I posted this thread in the first place to disprove that Dak couldn't win against winning teams and I did that! That stats don't lie man, and if you look at Brees's stats his are accumulated over many losing and bad statistical seasons as well, so you can't cherry pick.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
But miraculously recovered against the hapless Skins? The most important game of the year and no one shows up. But they show up a week later to light up a crap team? lol
It had been two weeks at that point. How long did you want him to be hurt for the whole year? He got hurt in the Rams game as you can see by how he played in the 2nd half....was hurt in the Eagirls game......and a you put it "miraculously recovered" against a inferior team. What's the problem you are having here?