Dak is obviously better than Wentz

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
captain-obvious-gif-8.gif

Diehardblues

Reaction score
He's the #2 overall pick and the media deemed him the next Manning after 2017. I think that is saying a lot that a 4th rounder surpasses him in prestige.
Who cares what the media thinks. They’ve been wrong before. I think it says more about what Wentz isn’t than what Dak is.

Has Dak turned out good for a 4th round pick, certainly . And looks like a better pick in that draft.

Dak is over hyped as well at times. Screw the media.

And in 2017 he was looking pretty good leading Egirls to home field advantage .

Verdict

Reaction score
Wentz is 9-8 with the best running back in the NFL by 500 yards. :laugh: How many times have we seen that??? The #1 running back by far and he chokes their playoff chances away against Jacksonville throwing 17-29 for 185 yards and 1 INT. I bet the Indy board are all saying what a mistake they made trading for him.

Wentz was better than Dak against one opponent - Arizona. That's all. There should be no argument anymore who the better Quarterback is.
While I agree with your premise, I’m not sure why anyone is really focused on that. That **** has sailed. It is THAT important to be right (and that is coming from someone who agrees with your point of view).

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Why do a handful of posters still have the weird need to post about this at every opportunity?
Because of the weird obsession posters have with Risen Star. If it's not laughing at his jokes it's giving him likes. If he didn't post here Wentz wouldn't be mentioned much

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Wentz is 9-8 with the best running back in the NFL by 500 yards. :laugh: How many times have we seen that??? The #1 running back by far and he chokes their playoff chances away against Jacksonville throwing 17-29 for 185 yards and 1 INT. I bet the Indy board are all saying what a mistake they made trading for him.

Wentz was better than Dak against one opponent - Arizona. That's all. There should be no argument anymore who the better Quarterback is.

I recall all of the takes about how the Colts had a Super Bowl Caliber ready roster and that all it took was the right QB to get them there. Many claimed and thought that Wentz would be that QB and that he would have a bounce back season with the Colts or even be Super Bowl bound with them.

So some can't try to use the excuse of the Wentz not having help in Indy, since a lot of pundits and fans thought that their roster was talented enough to go to the Super Bowl and become a serious playoff contender with the right QB in place. :laugh:

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
For most of his time in Philly Wentz had the excuse of no suppport on his OL, WR, and RB. Watching them play this was evident, as he couldn't stand upright most of the game. The move to Indy should have been a blessing, but it is same ole, same ole for him. We was put in a perfect situation, still failed. As for Dak? I will let the masses debate, but it seems as they are both in the same situation and we wait to see if Dak can produce when it really matters

Reaction score
As far as consolation prizes go I guess we should be happy that Wentz sucks more than Dak. Yay.

LovinItAll

Reaction score

He had 9 completions for 100 yards going into the 4th quarter. He's terrible.

Qcard

Reaction score
There’s a noticeable absence in this thread. Did he die with the Colts playoff chances?
Would you show up if Offspring of your Eye Test did this with Play-offs on the Line and the No.1 RB Jonathan Taylor

They No.1 RB was open in the FLAT....

WENTZ COULD NEVER LEAD!!

Jonathan one on one versus DB is OPEN
Dak Haters are cut really really bad :lmao2::lmao2: