Dak is obviously better than Wentz

Knotamus

Reaction score
Who cares Wentz sucks? He had one good season.

That’s just it.. no one really cares. This is more a dig at the “Wince-groupies” that seem to always have negative things to say about Dak and constantly comparing the two.

Man, Wince sure did a bang up job with that “Super Bowl” ready team.

nobody

Reaction score
He's the #2 overall pick and the media deemed him the next Manning after 2017. I think that is saying a lot that a 4th rounder surpasses him in prestige.

And how much did the Eagles pay just to be able to dump him and his contract? Yeah. It's not saying much.

But it's not even up for debate. Dak is so much better.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
@Risen Star doesn't want to see this thread. He's emotionally invested in Wince's SB win, of which he played no part of the playoffs, whatsoever.

Wince has never started and won a playoff game. Dak Prescott has, despite his late 4th round pedigree. But "OMG, Risen" on this board. :muttley:

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score
Wentz is 9-8 with the best running back in the NFL by 500 yards. :laugh: How many times have we seen that??? The #1 running back by far and he chokes their playoff chances away against Jacksonville throwing 17-29 for 185 yards and 1 INT. I bet the Indy board are all saying what a mistake they made trading for him.

Wentz was better than Dak against one opponent - Arizona. That's all. There should be no argument anymore who the better Quarterback is.

Tell @Risen Star

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wentz is 9-8 with the best running back in the NFL by 500 yards. :laugh: How many times have we seen that??? The #1 running back by far and he chokes their playoff chances away against Jacksonville throwing 17-29 for 185 yards and 1 INT. I bet the Indy board are all saying what a mistake they made trading for him.

Wentz was better than Dak against one opponent - Arizona. That's all. There should be no argument anymore who the better Quarterback is.
Has anyone noticed that @Risen Star stopped defending Wentz once he departed the Eagles?

TwentyOne

Reaction score

You found really good arumente there. A smiley. Grand! How long did you have to think about it?

I still remember the group of brain amputees who had brought you down to the fact that Wentz had to be worse than Dak because he was injured so often. Now Dak has more injury-related absences than Wentz.

Idiots probably exist like sand on the sea. Good for us who earn their money through their understanding.

Acheman08

Reaction score
I had read that leading up to that wentz/dak draft, that wentz was at the top of our board. Garrett had coached him in that game where pro coaches do a college game and was really impressed. The Eagles caught wind and thats why they jumped up ahead of Dallas. We ended up with zeke. No idea if that was true, just something i heard. People say wentz tries to play hero ball too much and I agree. I think if he came here with the o line being really good at that time, he would have done pretty well, especially if they eventually got the receivers we got. But who knows. He really went downhill quickly from playing MVP football that one year.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

@MountaineerCowboy disagrees with you.....

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
For most of his time in Philly Wentz had the excuse of no suppport on his OL, WR, and RB. Watching them play this was evident, as he couldn't stand upright most of the game. The move to Indy should have been a blessing, but it is same ole, same ole for him. We was put in a perfect situation, still failed. As for Dak? I will let the masses debate, but it seems as they are both in the same situation and we wait to see if Dak can produce when it really matters
excuse!!! the Eagles OL has been better than the cowboys for a while now.....