Twitter: Dak is one touch sum biscuit eater

Scotman

Reaction score
Yeah I remember him doing it right after it happened 'Let me just pop this in here" made me wince just looking at him.
Yeah, and I didn't realize at that point it was a compound fracture.

I hope he's as healthy as the reports have made him out to be. We sure need him to be.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dak was dumb to try to reset his ankle the way he did. Banging it on the turf is just going to make it worse. It probably hurt like hell as well which is why he quit so quickly and then the medical people were there. It's not a sign of toughness at all. And what was that crying about? Poor baby just couldn't take it. I've had the exact same injury. It didn't feel good but I didn't cry.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak was dumb to try to reset his ankle the way he did. Banging it on the turf is just going to make it worse. It probably hurt like hell as well which is why he quit so quickly and then the medical people were there. It's not a sign of toughness at all. And what was that crying about? Poor baby just couldn't take it. I've had the exact same injury. It didn't feel good but I didn't cry.
He wasn't crying because of the pain but because he knew his season and the teams season was done. Take your "I'm a tough SOB" crap outta here. Jeez you people.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Love the headline "Ouch! Cowboys QB Dak Prescott Reveals He Tried To Re-Set Broken Ankle Himself" as if we didn't already know that by watching after the injury occurred. Nice Captain Obvious headline there, SI.
Some of you guys are just scum of the earth with how you act. Proud of yourself?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I don't understand your intense need to crap on any Dak thread. No one can post a thread about his toughness because you'll come and whine. Get a life.

When the thread is an obvious attempt at overly propping someone up for no other reason than to fulfill your personal bias then there will be criticism.....or are other opinions not allowed by you in this group?

Last edited:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
You are indeed certified..:grin: