Twitter: Dak is one touch sum biscuit eater

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
When the thread is an obvious attempt at overly propping someone up for no other reason than to fulfill your personal bias then there will be criticism.....or are other opinions not allowed by you in this group?
add the fact that its an open forum

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You disagree with everything all the time so let's get that straight.
Buddy, I agree with you more than most people do. But by-golly I'm going to call you out when you are wrong just like I expect you to do to me. That's all this.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Open unless someone dares have differing views/opinions than those of the "we love Dak/Zeke" crowd then the 1A goes right out the window.
Hey McFly, the "unless someone dares having a differing views/opinions" goes both ways doesn't it.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
One tough sum biscuit eater.

I don’t think the Dak haters can question his toughness. The guy is tough. Leg injuries like that can happen. It’s weird, if you watch the games closely you wonder why they don’t happen more often.

I expect big things from Dak. I have a hunch he wins over a lot of the haters this season.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
First time I heard the term ‘sum biscuit eater.’
Reminds me of Smokey and the Bandit and first hearing ‘Som B’ as a kid. Hilarious.

Now, one thing I never understood is why some people use this term as a compliment like ‘he is a tough SOB.’ How is calling someone’s mother a derogatory term, a compliment to that person?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I dont think so, I appreciate both sides and thats how education begins.
I'm with you on this 100%, but there's a difference between education and blatantly insulting people that have different opinions.

I'd much rather have rational discussions where we can air our differences and agree to disagree on things, buy certain posters feel the need to always throw insults like "troll",
hater", or my personal favorite " oh, you just don't understand the game of football" out there. That's when some of us, myself included, kinda take the low road to and let emotions take over and then it just becomes a back and forth that accomplishes nothing.

Dak is polarizing because he is the QB of our favorite team. Everyone has a opinion on him. Some are positive, some are negative, and some are in the middle. That's just the way it is and that is okay.

Winning cures all. You best believe Dak can be playing like early 2017 Dak, but if we're winning the bickering that is happening right now will be far a few between I believe. It's hard to argue with people when your team is winning. It's when you're losing that the doubters start to have a louder voice, and rightfully so. Because no player is above criticism and doubt, especially one that has accomplished so little, such as Dak.

I'd love for Dak to get to a point where it becomes hard to doubt him like a Brady, Mahomes, or Rodgers is at right now. You just know that more then likely you're going to have to bring your A game if you want to beat guys like them consistently. Dak is not there yet, so he doesn't get the same benefit of the doubt as those guys. Maybe he gets there one day and maybe he don't, but all we can do is hope that he gets to that level one day. I don't believe teams fear Dak right now, and honestly, why should they? Since Dak has been in the league our success has came from Zeke and the run game, so Dak has never been the focus of the opponents. If our opponents can make Dak throw the ball a lot then that's a win for them more than it's not. Hopefully that all changes this season, but that has to be proven on the field, and not through fans emotional takes.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
First time I heard the term ‘sum biscuit eater.’
Reminds me of Smokey and the Bandit and first hearing ‘Som B’ as a kid. Hilarious.

Now, one thing I never understood is why some people use this term as a compliment like ‘he is a tough SOB.’ How is calling someone’s mother a derogatory term, a compliment to that person?

It's very easy to understand if you just open your mind.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I'm with you on this 100%, but there's a difference between education and blatantly insulting people that have different opinions.

I'd much rather have rational discussions where we can air our differences and agree to disagree on things, buy certain posters feel the need to always throw insults like "troll",
hater", or my personal favorite " oh, you just don't understand the game of football" out there. That's when some of us, myself included, kinda take the low road to and let emotions take over and then it just becomes a back and forth that accomplishes nothing.

Dak is polarizing because he is the QB of our favorite team. Everyone has a opinion on him. Some are positive, some are negative, and some are in the middle. That's just the way it is and that is okay.

Winning cures all. You best believe Dak can be playing like early 2017 Dak, but if we're winning the bickering that is happening right now will be far a few between I believe. It's hard to argue with people when your team is winning. It's when you're losing that the doubters start to have a louder voice, and rightfully so. Because no player is above criticism and doubt, especially one that has accomplished so little, such as Dak.

I'd love for Dak to get to a point where it becomes hard to doubt him like a Brady, Mahomes, or Rodgers is at right now. You just know that more then likely you're going to have to bring your A game if you want to beat guys like them consistently. Dak is not there yet, so he doesn't get the same benefit of the doubt as those guys. Maybe he gets there one day and maybe he don't, but all we can do is hope that he gets to that level one day. I don't believe teams fear Dak right now, and honestly, why should they? Since Dak has been in the league our success has came from Zeke and the run game, so Dak has never been the focus of the opponents. If our opponents can make Dak throw the ball a lot then that's a win for them more than it's not. Hopefully that all changes this season, but that has to be proven on the field, and not through fans emotional takes.
While I hear you and understand completely, I just come in knowing that its an open forum and I dont care what insults come my way, Ive had many but its part of the gig and everybody in this house that frequents know who the extremists are.
Heck, I openly slam Dak and Zeke and Romo,, and I get called out repeatedly and called a hater and soberer,, Im just in the slam pit with the rest of the dogs.